Terms & Conditions
Red Rock Deli Chef Series ® Foodie Giveaway ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SCHEDULE
Promotion: Red Rock Deli Chef Series ® Foodie Giveaway
Permit number(s): Authorised under NSW Trade Permit Authority No. TP/00653, ACT Permit No. TP TP21/00967, SA License No. T21/891
Promoter: The Smith's Snackfood Company Pty Limited t/a The Red Rock Deli Chip Company (ABN 31 057 976 940), 553-567 South Road, Regency Park, SA 5020 Australia, phone 1800 500 502.
Entry Restrictions: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents currently living in Australia, aged 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, manufacturer, supplier or of the agencies associated with this Promotion and participating stores are ineligible to enter.
“Immediate families” includes a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
Promotional Period: Starts at 12:01AM (Sydney time) on 01/08/21. Ends at 11:59PM (Sydney time) on 30/09/21.
Entries open and close for each Prize Draw on the dates and time listed below.
Prize Draw 1
12:01AM (Sydney time) on 01/08/21
11:59PM (Sydney time) on 29/08/21
2:30pm (Sydney time) on 30/08/21
Prize Draw 2
12:00AM (Sydney time) on 30/08/21
11:59PM (Sydney time) on 30/09/21
2:30pm (Sydney time) on 05/10/21
Entry Mechanic: Entrants must, during the Promotional Period,
- Visit Red Rock Deli Chef Series website at www.redrockdeli.com.au/chefseries; and
- Click on the Red Rock Deli Chef Series Foodie Giveaway icon and enter your personal details including; name, email address and postcode; and
- Join the email list to be the first to receive exclusive Red Rock Deli offers and information, launching in 2022.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that they are received by the Promoter. Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own legal name.
Maximum Number of Entries: Limit of one (1) entry permitted per person.
Limit of one (1) prize permitted per person (except for SA residents).
There are 50 prizes to be won. Each prize is valued in total up to AUD$220 and includes:
- 1 x Red Rock Deli Chef Series Apron
- 1 x Red Rock Deli Chef Series Tote bag
- 3 x 150g Red Rock Deli Chef Series Potato Chips in various flavours (exact flavours awarded determined by the Promoter)
- 1 x Colin Fassnidge cookbook- The Commonsense Cook: Real Family Food Made Easy
- 1 x Recipe Pamphlet with three exclusive Red Rock Deli recipes created in collaboration with Colin Fassnidge
Total Number of Prizes: 50
Total Prize Pool: AUD$11,000.
Prize Draw 1: Prize Draw 1 will take place at 2:30pm (Sydney time) on 30/08/21, at PMG, 136 Cathedral Street Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011. The first twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn in Prize Draw 1 will be awarded the prize listed above. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Prize Draw 2: Prize Draw 2 will take place at 2:30pm (Sydney time) on 05/10/21, at PMG, 136 Cathedral Street Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011. The first twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn in Prize Draw 2 will be awarded the prize listed above. The non-winning entries of Prize Draw 1 will be added to the Prize Draw 2 pool of entry. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Notification of Winner(s): Each prize winner will be notified via email within three (3) days of each draw. Each winner’s name and State or Territory of residence will be published at www.redrockdeli.com.au/chefseries within three (3) days of each draw.
Prize Delivery: The winners will receive an email by 11/10/21 to confirm details of prize and confirm delivery address.
Unclaimed Prize Allocation: If a winning entry is deemed invalid, or if a prize is not accepted or claimed within seven (7) days of the Prize Draw 2, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws at 2:30pm (Sydney time) on 12/10/21 at the same location as the original draws as necessary to distribute the prizes, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority. Any winners in this draw will be notified in writing within three (3) days of the re-draw and any winners from the re-draw will have their name and State or Territory of residence published at www.redrockdeli.com.au/chefseries on 15/10/21. If there are any unclaimed prizes, each unclaimed prize will be distributed to the next valid entry randomly drawn in descending order of value until all unclaimed prizes are awarded.
TERMS OF ENTRY
These Terms of Entry must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines certain terminology used in these Terms of Entry. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms of Entry, the Schedule prevails.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms of Entry.
- Entry is open only to entrants who comply with the Entry Restrictions. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Any form of automated entry using any device or software is prohibited and will render an entry invalid.
- The Prize(s) will be awarded to the winner(s) drawn in accordance with the Prize Draw. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winner(s).
- The Prize(s) will be delivered to the winner(s) in accordance with the Prize Delivery. Once any prize has left the Promoter’s (or supplier’s) premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Prize.
- In the event of a Prize not being accepted or claimed, the Prize will be distributed in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Allocation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter may require the winner(s) to verify their entry, identity, age and/or residence at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from the manipulation of, or tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If, due to any reason whatsoever, the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms of Entry, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize.
- No Prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash (unless otherwise specified by the Promoter). In the event for any reason a winner does not take or claim an element of any Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any Prize (the amount of cash being equal to the Prize value specified for that Prize in the Schedule).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
- Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world.
- Incomplete entries and/or entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be invalid and not eligible to win a prize.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these terms, subject to applicable laws.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these Terms of Entry or the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Promotion to ‘dollars’ or ‘$’ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.