Terms & Conditions
Red Rock Deli – Dining Experience ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SCHEDULE
Promotion: Red Rock Deli – Dining Experience
Permit number(s): Authorised under NSW Trade Permit Authority No. TP/00653, ACT Permit No. TP TP21/00987.1, SA Licence No. T21/907
Promoter: The Smith's Snackfood Company Pty Limited t/a The Red Rock Deli Chip Company (ABN 31 057 976 940), 553-567 South Road, Regency Park, SA 5020 Australia, phone 1800 500 502.
Entry Restrictions: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents currently living in Australia, aged 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, manufacturer, supplier or of the agencies associated with this Promotion and participating stores are ineligible to enter.
“Immediate families” includes a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
Promotional Period: Starts at 9:01AM (AEST) on 1/10/21. Ends at 11:59PM (AEDT) on 31/10/21.
Entry Mechanic: Entrants must, during the Promotional Period,
- Purchase a Participating Product from any Coles store within Australia or online at www.coles.com.au to an Australian address (a Qualifying Transaction); and
- Visit www.redrockdeli.com.au/chefseries or scan the QR code on pack and follow the prompts to the entry page; fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number and State/Territory of residence) and upload a scanned copy or photo of their receipt of the Qualifying Transaction.
Entrants will be notified on screen upon entry submission if they are a winner of an instant win prize. Winning entries will be verified by the Promoter before the award of any instant win prize. All entries received during the Promotional Period will also be entered into the draw for the chance to win a Major Prize.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that they are received by the Promoter. Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own legal name.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase and submit this upon entry. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Transaction. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as Coles; (b) the Qualifying Transaction; and (c) the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. Scanned copy or photo uploaded upon entry must clearly specify proof of purchase or the entry/ies may (at the Promoter’s discretion) not be deemed valid.
Participating Products: Any Red Rock Deli ® Product:
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream 165g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Honey Soy Chicken 165g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Sea Salt 165g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar 165g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Lime & Black Pepper 165g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Variety 10 pack 280g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Bourbon Glazed Sticky Ribs 150g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Honey Soy Chicken 5 pack 140g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Grilled Yakitori Chicken & Shallot 150g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Thai Chilli & Lime 165g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Maple Glazed Bacon & Cheddar 150g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Honey Soy Chicken 290g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream 5 pack 140g
- Red Rock Deli Nut Roasted Peanuts Sweet Honey & Sea Salt 130g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Honey Soy Chicken 50g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Sweet chilli & Sour cream 50g
- Red Rock Deli Deluxe Parmesan & Basil 135g
- Red Rock Deli Regular Potato Chips Sea Salt 50g
- Red Rock Deli Deluxe Crispy Roast Chicken & Thyme Oil 135g
- Red Rock Deli Nut Mixed Nuts Salted Caramel & Coconut 100g
- Red Rock Deli Nut Roasted Mixed Nuts Balsamic Vinegar & Chilli 100g
- Red Rock Deli Nut Glazed Mix Honey Vanilla & Cranberries 100g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Thai Chilli & Lime 150g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Moroccan Spiced Chicken & Lemon 150g
- Red Rock Deli Corn Tangy Roast Tomato Relish 165g
- Red Rock Deli Corn Parmesan & Caramelised Onion 165g
- Red Rock Deli Deluxe Crisps Cheddar Caramelised Onion & Rosemary 135g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Deli Cracker Honey Soy Chicken 135g
- Red Rock Deli Potato Chips Gourmet Cracker Murray River Pink Salt & Black Pepper 130g
- Red Rock Deli Deli Cracker Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream 135g
- Red Rock Deli Gourmet Cracker Sundried Tomato & Italian Herbs 130g
- Red Rock Deli Gourmet Cracker Aged Cheddar & Caramelised Onion 130g
- Red Rock Deli Deli Cracker Cheddar & Parmesan 135g
- Red Rock Deli Chef Series Portuguese Chicken 150g
- Red Rock Deli Chef Series Braised Beef 150g
- Red Rock Deli Chef Series Pork Belly 150g
- Red Rock Deli Tortilla Parmesan & Caramelised Onion 165g
- Red Rock Deli Tortilla Tangy Roast Tomato Relish 165g
- Red Rock Deli Basil Pesto, Pecorino & Cashew Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Roasted Red Capsicum, Pecorino, Cashews & Basil Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Balsamic Beetroot, Feta & Cashews Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Roast Pumpkin, Caramelised Onion & Cashews Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Zesty Avocado & Feta Green Goddess Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Parmesan, Truffle Oil & Hazelnut Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Caramelised French Onion Dip 150g
- Red Rock Deli Chargrilled Style Corn Relish Dip 150g
Maximum Number of Entries: Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- only one (1) entry permitted per Participating Product;
- maximum of five (5) entries per person in one (1) day;
- maximum of five (5) entries permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Products in excess of five (5) purchased within the transaction); and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Limit of one (1) Major Prize and maximum of one (1) instant win prize permitted per person (except for SA residents).
There are ten (10) major prizes to be won. Each major prize package is valued in total at up to AUD$7,000 and includes:
- An exclusive invitation (for two (2) people to attend) a group dining experience hosted by Colin Fassnidge on evening of Saturday 27/11/21;
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest capital city to Sydney, NSW (only provided if winner does not reside in NSW). If the winner resides in NSW then the airfare component of the prize is not applicable and is not redeemable for cash; and
- One (1) night twin share 5-star accommodation in Sydney, NSW.
Exclusive dinner is only available for participation on evening on 27/11/21 or another date as determined by the Promoter. If for any reason the winner is unable to attend, the prize will be void and may not be redeemed for cash or assigned to another person. The exclusive dinner must only be attended by the winner and one (1) guest. There may be photography/videography that occurs at the exclusive dinner (and the winner and guests may be identifiable). This content is the intellectual property of the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter for future advertising or marketing purposes. If the winner or their guest for the prize has concerns about their likeness or privacy, please notify the Promoter in writing and in some circumstances, it may not be suitable to participate in this Promotion. The winner and their guest consent to the Promoter using the photos/videography of them from the dinner event in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration to the winner or their guest, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter in its discretion will determine what will happen to the prize should the prize event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to Covid-19.
Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. The prize is subject to booking and flight availability. Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included. The winner may be required to present their credit card as security at accommodation check in. Winners and their guest must be over 18 years old.
Instant Win Prizes:
There are two-hundred (200) instant win prizes to be won. Each instant win prize is a Coles Digital Gift Card valued at $50.
Coles Gift Card terms available at https://www.giftcards.com.au/CMS/Page/giftcardtermsofuse. The Coles Gift Card is redeemable at Coles Supermarkets and Coles Central stores nationwide. Coles Gift Cards are not redeemable on Coles Online or at Coles Express or Liquorland. Not redeemable for cash or payments of credit or store accounts. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
Coles Digital Gift Cards will be issued on 5/11/21 and emailed directly to the winner. The Coles Digital Gift Cards will expire 4 years from the date of issue.
Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
Total Number of Prizes: 210
Total Prize Pool: $80,000.
Prize Draw: The draw will take place at 2:30pm (AEDT) on 3/11/21, at PMG, 136 Cathedral Street Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will be awarded a major prize. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Notification of Winner(s): Each major prize winner will be notified via email within three (3) days of the draw. Instant prize winners will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission. Each winner’s name and State or Territory of residence will be published at www.redrockdeli.com.au/chefseries on 8/11/21.
Major Prize Delivery: The winner will receive an email by 8/11/21 to confirm details of prize and dining experience attendance information.
Instant Win Prize Delivery: The winner will receive an email on 5/11/21 (to the winner’s email address provided with their entry) containing the Coles Digital Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Allocation: If a winning entry is deemed invalid, or if a prize is not accepted or claimed within seven (7) days of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws at 2:30pm (Sydney time) on 10/11/21 at the same location as the original draw as necessary to distribute the prizes, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority. Any winners in this draw will be notified in writing within three (3) days of the draw and any winners from the re-draw will have their name and State or Territory of residence published at www.redrockdeli.com.au/chefseries on 12/11/21. If there are any unclaimed prizes, each unclaimed prize will be distributed to the next valid entry randomly drawn in descending order of value until all unclaimed prizes are awarded.
TERMS OF ENTRY
These Terms of Entry must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines certain terminology used in these Terms of Entry. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms of Entry, the Schedule prevails.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms of Entry.
- Entry is open only to entrants who comply with the Entry Restrictions. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Any form of automated entry using any device or software is prohibited and will render an entry invalid.
- The Prize(s) will be awarded to the winner(s) drawn in accordance with the Prize Draw. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winner(s).
- The Prize(s) will be delivered to the winner(s) in accordance with the Prize Delivery. Once any prize has left the Promoter’s (or supplier’s) premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Prize.
- In the event of a Prize not being accepted or claimed, the Prize will be distributed in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Allocation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter may require the winner(s) to verify their entry and provide proof of purchase (if applicable), identity, age and/or residence at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from the manipulation of, or tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If, due to any reason whatsoever, the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms of Entry, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize.
- No Prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash (unless otherwise specified by the Promoter). In the event for any reason a winner does not take or claim an element of any Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any Prize (the amount of cash being equal to the Prize value specified for that Prize in the Schedule).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
- Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world.
- Incomplete entries and/or entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third-party rights will be invalid and not eligible to win a prize.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these terms, subject to applicable laws.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these Terms of Entry or the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Promotion to ‘dollars’ or ‘$’ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.