Terms & Conditions
Rising - Up Customers Free Entry to The Wilds ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Eligible Dates:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Gift Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Rising - Up Customers Free Entry to The Wilds
Up Money Pty Ltd ACN 624 373 084 (subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Pty Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178), The Bendigo Centre - 22 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia. Ph: 1300 236 344
05:00 pm AEST to 09:00 pm AEST on 08/06/22, 09/06/22, 15/06/22 and 16/06/22.
Entry is only open to VIC residents who are 18 years and over and an existing Up account holder.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps:
- visit The Wilds at Rising Festival Box Office (located on Gate 1) at Sidney Meyer Music Bowl on any of the Eligible Dates; and
- present their physical or digital Up or Zap card to the assigned staff.
There is no specific limit on the number of free tickets available via this offer. However, the opportunity to claim a free ticket is subject to event capacity limits.
Limit one (1) claim per person per Eligible Date. Each claim must be submitted separately in accordance with the claim instructions above.
Value (per gift)
The gift is 1 x free adult ticket to The Wilds at Rising Festival at Sidney Meyer Music Bowl. Ticket is awarded for the date of claim only.
- This gift is for or relates to The Wilds at Rising Festival event (“Event”). If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the gift and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the gift.
- The tickets are subject to the Event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and Event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst in attendance at the Event.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted on the Eligible Dates, subject to event capacity limits.
- The value of the gift is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gift (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gift after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a gift is a single event for the claimant and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.