Terms & Conditions
Shades EQ Gloss x AAFW ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim
- Claims permitted:
- Prize Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Shades EQ Gloss x AAFW
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 01/06/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/06/21, subject to availability
Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim
To claim an in-salon hair treatment (“Service”), the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- scan the promotional QR code available on cards at Fashion Week to download a voucher for the Service; andbook an appointment at a participating REDKEN salon (mentioning the fact that they have a voucher for the Service at the time of making the booking).
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Redemption of the service is subject to the availability of each participating REDKEN salon. Participating salons reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service if they have already redeemed ten (10) free Services for other customers. Time, date and stylist will be at the discretion of the salon provider.
The Promoter will reimburse participating salons with two (2) free colour tubes for each Service performed.
The Service is a Shades EQ Gloss hair treatment at a participating REDKEN salon. The Service must be redeemed between 01/06/21 and 30/06/21.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the Service in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of successful claimants for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The value of the Service is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the Service (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Service after that date.
- No part of the Service is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other service or item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- The Service will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Service is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party supplier and the provision of the Service is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the Service at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the Service, any delay or failure relating to the Service itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify the Service.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the Service in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the Service. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim the Service. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the Service, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Service (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Service or acceptance of the Service.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.