Terms & Conditions
Sign Up - Amp Up Your Style Rockingham ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centre:
- Promotional Period:
- Amp Up Your Style Activation Zone Opening Times:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Sign Up - Amp Up Your Style Rockingham
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148
Rockingham Centre, 1 Council Avenue, Rockingham WA 6168
Start date: 12/05/22 at 11:00 am AEST
End date: 15/05/22 at 03:00 pm AEST
Amp Up Your Style Activation Zone Opening Times:
11am to 3pm AEST on 12/5/22 to 15/5/22
Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over. Claimants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to participate.
How to Claim:
To claim the offer, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any item by spending at least $50 in one (1) transaction on any goods or services (other than the Excluded Items) (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any Rockingham Centre retailer during the Promotional Period;
- visit the Amp Up Your Style Art Zone located at the Food Court (during opening times, as listed above), show proof of purchase (original receipt for the qualifying purchase) to a promotional staff member at the zone, and complete the claim form on a tablet device at the zone with all personal details requested to sign up to the Vicinity Centres e-newsletter; and
- present the item purchased or another item they own (whether or not they purchased this in the Shopping Centre)to an artist at the zone who will then draw a design of the artist’s choice on the item (“Offer”). The item must be white or light timber in colour and cannot be clothing (however, hats and shoes are acceptable if white or light timber in colour). The Promoter or promotional staff at the zone may refuse drawing on an item (if the item is deemed inappropriate or for any other reason) at their discretion. The Promoter is not responsible if the claimant is dissatisfied with the design drawn on their item and will not provide any refund or cost for the item in such an event. The Promoter recommends that claimants check whether their item is suitable (at the activation zone) before making a purchase.
By completing the claim form, claimants subscribe to receive news of exclusive Rockingham Centre events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to claim the Offer: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines and cosmetic or surgical procedures.
Proof of Purchase:
The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Multiple claims permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Transaction;
- maximum of one (1) claim permitted per person each day; and
- each claim must be completed separately and in accordance with the claim instructions above.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that participation in this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the required times specified in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim the Offer. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to the Offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for claim; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to claim submission.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims and/or claimants, or suspend or modify the Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit their right to the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the Offer. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim the Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Offer or acceptance of the Offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.