Terms & Conditions
Sign Up - DFO - Thirsty To Do Something Good ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centres:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How To Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Gift Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Sign Up - DFO - Thirsty To Do Something Good
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
- DFO Perth, 11 High St, Perth Airport WA 6105
- DFO Homebush, 3-5 Underwood Rd, Homebush, NSW 2140
- DFO Uni Hill, 2 Janefield Dr, Bundoora VIC 3083
- DFO South wharf, 20 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
- DFO Moorabbin, 250 Centre Dandenong Rd, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194
- DFO Essendon, 100 Bulla Road, Essendon Fields, VIC 3041
- DFO Brisbane, 18th Ave, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008
Start date: 12/09/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 25/09/22 at close of business or once all gifts available are exhausted
Claims are only open to NSW, QLD, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.
How To Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last:
- spend $20 or more in up to two (2) transactions on any good/s (other than the Excluded Items) from any participating food store* at a DFO Shopping Centre in the course of one (1) day ("Qualifying Spend");
- visit the customer service desk in the Shopping Centre and show proof of purchase (original receipt for the Qualifying Spend) to a staff member by close of business on the same day of the Qualifying Spend; and
- while at the customer services desk, provide the requested personal details (first name, last name, email address, telephone number and postcode) in order for staff to complete the claim form on the claimant’s behalf.
By completing the claim form (via the customer service desk staff), claimants subscribe to receive news of exclusive DFO Shopping Centre events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
*Participating stores include:
Bean & Co, Boost Juice, Donut King, Gloria Jeans, Lindt, Mad Asian, Michel's Patisserie, Origin Kebabs, Sushi Paradise, Taste Bar.
Café Rojo, Big Als Kebabs, Genki Sushi, Boost Juice, Sharetea, Curryocity, Signature Brew, Lemon Bite, Subway, Lindt.
Mad Mex, Oporto, Maharaja's Indian Cuisine, Top Juice, Roll'd, Sahara Grill, Bamboo Field, Subway, Bamboo Sushi, Michel's Patisserie, Boost Juice, Lindt, Muffin Break Sharetea, Soul Origin.
DFO Moorabbin: Serina Café, Muffin Break, Soy Degaini, Lindt, Mrs Fields Café, Gloria Jeans, Subway, Magic Wok Cafe Piccolo, Boost Juice.
DFO Perth: Anatolya Fine Turkish, Boost Juice, Chinese Canton, Karibee, Australian Natural, Lindt, Mad Mex, Mumbai Rocks, Sushi Sushi, Zushi Bento.
DFO South Wharf: BangPop, Boho Lounge, Cargo Hall, Charlie Lovett, Citizen Café & Bar, The Melbourne Cellar Door, Meat Market, Melbourne Public, Munich Brauhaus, Plus 5, Seniorita Hi, The Common Man, The General Assembly, Tessie Pearl, Boost Juice, Dolce Geleteria, Espresso Room, Genki Sushi, Jooce Lab, Lindt, Mad Max, Oporto, Piccolo Espresso, Rice Workshop, Roll'd, Soul Origin, Spud Bar, Studio Coffee, Subway, Sushi Jiro, Tea Mode Thailander, Taiwan House.
DFO Uni Hill: Boost Juice, Genki Sushi, Nandos, Nevski Café, Outlet Kebabs, Pizza Base, Sharetea, Donut King, Subway, Killer Coffee, Uni Lab Café, Lindt.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to claim a gift: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products and prescription medicines.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Spend.
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted. Limit one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Spend.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
Gift 1: The gift is a DFO branded small 'Keep Cup' 8oz. Three colours are available pink, stone and black.
Gift with Purchase
950 cups total are available per Shopping Centre and stock is strictly limited while stocks last.
Gift 2: The gift is $1.00 paid Donation provided to Clean Up Australia with redemption of Keep Cup.
Gift with Purchase
Claimants will not receive a tax deductible receipt for the donation.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of gift recipients for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim a gift. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for claim; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to claim. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift, the Promoter may require a gift already awarded to be returned to the Promoter or the Shopping Centre of receipt.
- In the event that the claimant returns the item(s) purchased relating to the Qualifying Spend after claiming a gift, the Promoter reserves the right to require the claimant to return the gift or otherwise repay the value of the gift. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who has returned item(s) purchased from making any further claims (in this Promotion or any other promotional offers conducted). Retailers and family cannot collect gifts on behalf of customers, Promoter may also request to see goods purchased as evidence of purchase.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/46.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.