Terms & Conditions
Sign Up to Claim - Big Brand Sale Parking Validation ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centre:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Further Details:
- General Terms:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Sign Up to Claim - Big Brand Sale Parking Validation
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
DFO Perth, 11 High Street, Perth Airport WA
Start date: 03/03/23 at 09:00 am AWST
End date: 06/03/23 at close of business
Claims are only open to Individuals who are 17 years and over. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How to Claim:
To receive free parking validation, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- park in the DFO Perth (Wilson’s Parking) car park and collect a parking ticket;
- spend at least $150 in one (1) transaction on any goods or services (other than the Excluded Items) at DFO Perth in the course of one (1) day ("Qualifying Spend");
- visit the DFO Perth Customer Service Desk and present their receipt/s for the Qualifying Spend (as well as their parking ticket) to a staff member on the same day of the Qualifying Spend; and
- complete and submit the claim form for the Promotion (available on a tablet device at the Customer Service Desk) with their personal details as requested.
Free parking cannot be validated in-store and must be validated during Customer Service Desk opening hours.
By completing the claim form, claimants subscribe to receive news of exclusive DFO Perth events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to submit a claim: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines and cosmetic or surgical procedures.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Spend.
Claimants may only receive free parking once per day, on the day of the Qualifying Spend – the free parking is not transferrable.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the offer in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The Promoter (and the Shopping Centre) are not responsible for replacing or refunding stolen or lost parking tickets.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of the offer recipients for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim the offer. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- If the free parking validation is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the free parking validation may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian and where applicable to the offer a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section in order to claim ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to the offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for claim; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to claim.
- No part of the offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other offer or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If the offer is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party offer supplier and the provision of the offer is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the offer, any delay or failure relating to the offer itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify the offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the offer. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim the offer. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Promotion WizardLooking at running your own trade promotion in NSW or other Australian states? Plexus has all the information, tools and strategies you need to run a successful competition.