Terms & Conditions
Sign Up to Claim - DFO CHRISTMAS GIFT CARD BONUS 2022 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Participating DFO Centres:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Sign Up to Claim - DFO CHRISTMAS GIFT CARD BONUS 2022
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Participating DFO Centres, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
Participating DFO Centres:
- DFO Essendon, 100 Bulla Rd, Essendon Fields VIC 3041
- DFO Uni Hill, 2 Janefield Dr, Bundoora VIC 3083
- DFO Moorabbin, 250 Centre Dandenong Rd, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194
- DFO South Wharf, 20 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
- DFO Homebush, 3-5 Underwood Rd, Homebush NSW 2140
- DFO Perth, 11 High St, Perth Airport WA 6105
- DFO Brisbane, 18th Ave, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008
Start date: 12/12/22 at 10:00 am local time
End date: 24/12/22 at close of business or once all gifts available are exhausted
This Promotion is only open to NSW, QLD, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit the Customer Service Desk in Centre and purchase a $100, $200 or $500 DFO Gift Card (“Qualifying Purchase”); and
- complete the claim form (on their personal device) with all requested personal details as requested and subscribe to receive news of exclusive DFO Centre events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
Claims can only be made during Customer Service Desk open hours. See centre website or contact centre management for opening hours.
The respective gift (outlined below based on purchase), will be provided to the claimant at the desk on completion of the above requirements, subject to gift availability.
Bonus Gift Card details
$100 DFO Gift Card
700 (100 per Participating DFO Centre)
$10 DFO Gift Card
$200 DFO Gift Card
700 (100 per Participating DFO Centre)
$20 DFO Gift Card
$500 DFO Gift Card
840 (120 per Participating DFO Centre)
$50 DFO Gift Card
*Purchase must be in one (1) transaction at any Participating DFO Centre.
Claimants can claim a maximum of three (3) Bonus Gift Cards per day, however, each claim must relate to a different denomination gift card (i.e. in order to claim three (3) Bonus Gift cards in one day, an entrant must purchase a $100 DFO Gift Card, a $200 DFO Gift Card and a $500 DFO Gift Card in the same day).
Total Gift Pool:
Up to AUD $9,000 in total will be awarded in bonus gift cards per Participating DFO Centre. Up to AUD $63,000 will be awarded in bonus gift cards nationally.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Participating DFO Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of gift recipients for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim a gift. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- In the event that the claimant returns the item(s) purchased relating to the Qualifying Purchase after claiming a gift, the Promoter reserves the right to require the claimant to return the gift or otherwise repay the value of the gift. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who has returned item(s) purchased from making any further claims (in this Promotion or any other promotional offers conducted).
- Retailers and family cannot collect gifts on behalf of customers. The Promoter may also request to see goods purchased as evidence of purchase.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Participating DFO Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Participating DFO Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.