Terms & Conditions
Sign Up to Claim - Emporium Melbourne LNY Free Parcel Delivery ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centre:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- General Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Sign Up to Claim - Emporium Melbourne LNY Free Parcel Delivery
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148
Emporium Melbourne, 287 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Start date: 19/01/23 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 05/02/23 at 04:00 pm AEDT
Claims are only open to Victorian residents or tourists, staying in a hotel or serviced apartment with a concierge located in any of the following postcodes: 3000, 3001, 3004, 3006 and 3008.
How to Claim:
To receive the free courier delivery service offer*, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- spend at least $500 in any number of transactions on any item(s)/service(s) (other than the Excluded Items) at Emporium Melbourne in the course of one (1) day ("Qualifying Spend");
- on the same day and before the cut off time^, visit the Guest Services Desk located on the Ground Floor and present their receipts and shopping bags for the Qualifying Spend to a staff member;
- complete and submit the online form for the Promotion (form available by scanning the QR code located at the Guest Services Desk) with their personal details to sign up to the Emporium Melbourne E-list (if they have not already done so); and
- complete the delivery service form (available at the Guest Services Desk).
By completing the online form, claimants subscribe to receive news of exclusive Emporium Melbourne events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to claim the offer: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines, cosmetic or surgical procedures, food or beverages and restaurant dining.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt and shopping bags for the Qualifying Spend.
^Cut Off Time: Items purchased at Emporium Melbourne for delivery must be presented to the desk at least 3 hours before Emporium shopping centre closes: 4pm cutoff time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. 6pm cutoff time Thursday and Friday. 3pm cutoff time on any public holiday when the centre is closing at 6pm.
Delivery is via courier service Zoom2u and will occur on the same date of the Qualifying Spend.
*Free courier delivery is only available to hotels and serviced apartments with a concierge located in any of the following postcodes: 3000, 3001, 3004, 3006 and 3008.
Multiple claims of the free courier delivery service offer permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Spend; and
- each claim must be completed separately and in accordance with the claim instructions above.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the free courier delivery service offer (“Offer”) is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period and must be before Cut-Off Times specified in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim the Offer. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to the Offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for claim; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to claim.
- No part of the Offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other offer or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Delivery is subject to Zoom2u’s own terms and conditions and the provision of the delivery is the responsibility of Zoom2u and not the Promoter, including if any product/s purchased are damaged by Zoom2u in transit. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the any products purchased in accordance with this Offer or for any damage to products purchased, any delay or failure relating to the Offer itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify the Offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the Offer. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim the Offer. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the Offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Offer or acceptance of the Offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus is the leading end-to-end T&C generator in Australia. Generate perfect T&Cs for your competition or trade promotion in as little as 15 minutes.