Terms & Conditions
Sit Stay Society - Win One of Two Prize Packs ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Sit Stay Society - Win One of Two Prize Packs
Endeavour Group Limited t/a BWS - Beer Wine Spirits ABN 77 159 767 843, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 1300721920
Start date: 21/09/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 28/09/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.
Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.
There are two (2) available prizes available to be won: (1) Tickets to the Sit Stay Society Pop-Up Wine Bar (“Sip Prize”); and (2) Wine Pack. Entrants can enter for the chance to win one (1) of the prizes, as outlined below.
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete either of the following options during the Promotional Period:
- For the chance to win the Sip Prize (only available to NSW residents): visit @bws_au Instagram account at www.instagram.com/bws_au and comment on the promotional post with 'sip and paws' and follow the @bws_au Instagram account; OR
- For the chance to win the Wine Pack Prize: visit @bws_au account at www.instagram.com/bws_au and comment on the promotional post with 'wine pack' and follow the @bws_au Instagram account.
Entrants must ensure their Instagram account privacy setting is set to public (i.e. not 'private') to be eligible for this Promotion.
Multiple entries permitted per person – however an entrant may only enter for one of the two (2) prize options only. Limit one (1) prize permitted per person.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Sip and Paws Draw Prize: The prize is 2 x adult tickets to a session at Sit Stay Society Pop-up Wine Bar at 205 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst NSW, 2010 (taking place: 07/10/22 - 09/10/22). The Promoter will determine the exact session for which tickets are awarded.
Prize includes tickets only – all costs associated with travel to and from the event will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest for the prize including any applicable flights.
See https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sit-stay-society-rescue-dog-wine-bar-tickets-399906159087 for details of inclusions in the tickets.
If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for the session for which tickets are awarded, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize. Both the winner and their guest for the prize must be 18 years or over.
The Sit Stay Society Pop-up Wine Bar ticket prize is subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
Sip & Paws Draw: computerised random selection - 29/09/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Wine Pack Draw Prize:
The prize is a Sit Stay Society wine pack containing:
Win Pack Draw: computerised random selection - 29/09/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
The winners will be notified by their Instagram account within one (1) day of the draw (29/09/22).
Prizes must be claimed by 04/10/22 at 1:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 04/10/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by their Instagram account within one (1) day of the redraw.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published on the BWS Instagram page.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST on 29/09/22 using computerised random selection. There will be one (1) draw for each prize. Entrants will be entered into the applicable draw based on the comment included on entry (i.e. either ‘wine pack’ or ‘sip and paws’).
- The first two (2) valid entries drawn from each draw will win the respective prize for the draw as listed in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Tickets or rights for alcohol prizes will not be distributed by or to any person under 18, nor can a person under 18 dispense or collect an alcohol prize. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.