Terms & Conditions
SKINCHAT Event Register 1 Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter and Claim:
- Claims and entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize/Gift Description
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
SKINCHAT Event Register 1
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 18/04/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 29/04/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter and Claim:
To enter the Promotion and have a chance to claim a gift, the entrant must register for the SKINCHAT event during the Promotional Period. Entrants can register for the SKINCHAT event via the social media posts advertising the event.
Claims and entries permitted:
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. Only one (1) gift can be claimed per person (while stocks last).
Total Prize Pool:
$2,500 in drawn prizes
$6,500 in gifts
Number of this prize/gift
Value (per prize/gift)
Prize: The prize is a $500 Chemist Warehouse gift card.
Draw: computerised random selection - 30/04/21 at 12:00 pm AEST
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Gift: The gift is a facial skin care gift pack. Exact inclusions of the gift pack determined by the Promoter.
Limited offer – awarded to the first 100 valid entrants to register for the SKINCHAT event.
The prize draw winners will be contacted by Plexus in writing within seven (7) days of the draw and published on the CeraVe website on 07/05/21. Successful gift claimants will be notified at the time of registering for the SKINCHAT event.
Drawn prizes must be claimed by 31/05/21 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 01/06/21 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by Plexus in writing within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be published on the CeraVe website on 08/06/21.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Prize Draw:
- The prize draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST on 30/04/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the draw prizes, specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize/gift (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize/gift by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize/gift and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize/gift.
- The value of the prizes/gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes/gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes/gifts after that date.
- No part of a prize/gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize/gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize/gift (or portion of a prize/gift) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize/gift (or that portion of the prize/gift) to a prize/gift of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize/gift will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the prize draw winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize/gift that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize/gift.
- If a prize/gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize/gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize/gift supplier and the provision of the prize/gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize/gift at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize/gift, any delay or failure relating to the prize/gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize/gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize/gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize/gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize/gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize/gift is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize/gift or acceptance of the prize/gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.