Terms & Conditions
Solar Monitoring | Survey Response Reward ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible Claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Gift Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Solar Monitoring | Survey Response Reward
Simply Energy ABN 67 269 241 237, Rialto South Tower, 33/525 Collins St., Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Start date: 18/03/22 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 16/05/22 at 11:59 pm AEST (while gifts last)
Claims are only open to Australian residents are Simply Energy customers and have participated in the Solar Monitoring Program and who have received an email with a link to the survey. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
Claimants must still be a billable customer as at the date the bill credit is awarded in order to claim.
How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- click the link in the promotional email to access the survey;
- complete the survey as prompted; and
- enter their personal details where required and submit the fully completed survey.
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is a $20 bill credit.
The credit will be applied to the customer’s next bill after the Promotion ends.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that submitting a claim in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of successful claimants for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If any claimant chooses not to take their gift (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a gift by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the gift and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the gift.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a gift is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift to a gift of equal or greater value and specification.
- No fee is charged by the Promoter to submit a claim in the Promotion.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim form and any claim that is made on behalf of an claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of any claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including an claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.