Terms & Conditions
Spend $20 on Fresh Food and Receive a Shopping Bag ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centre:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Gift Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Spend $20 on Fresh Food and Receive a Shopping Bag
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148
Carlingford Court, Pennant Hills Rd & Carlingford Rd, Carlingford NSW 2118
Start date: 20/07/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/11/22 at 5:30pm AEDT or once all gifts available are exhausted
Claims are only open to New South Wales residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last:
- spend at least $20 in one (1) transaction on fresh food (other than the Excluded Items) from a participating retail store at Carlingford Court ("Qualifying Spend"); and
- visit the Information Desk at Carlingford Court and present their receipts for the Qualifying Spend to a staff member on the same day of the Qualifying Spend.
Claimants have the option at the time of claiming a gift, to complete a sign-up form to subscribe to receive news of exclusive Carlingford Court events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
Participating retail stores include: Boost Juice, Ataman Kebabs, Curry Lovers, KFC, Komi Komi, McDonald's, Noodle Pot, Oporto, Fish & Chix, Hey Juice, Pie Face, Sushi Street, Tonkotsu Ya, Wok N Roll, Bakers Delight, Carlingford Court Chicken Shop, Carlingford Fruit World, CM Seafood, Miche’s Patisserie, Sergio Cake Shop, Shocola, BonBons Bakery, Caffee Cherry Beans, Crystal Seafood, Restaurant, Hero Sushi, Huangmama, Malatang, Jiggle Cheesecake, Lab Kitchen, Oliver Brown, Soul Origin, Table 34, The Coffee Club and Pho Mumum Carlingford.
Only the first five hundred (500) valid claims received through the Promotional Period will be awarded a gift.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to claim a gift: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines and cosmetic or surgical procedures.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Spend.
Multiple claims permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Spend;
- maximum of one (1) claim permitted per person each day; and
- each claim must be completed separately and in accordance with the claim instructions above.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is an Eco - Friendly Shopping Bag.
Gift with Purchase
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while Gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of gift recipients for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim a gift. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for claim; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to claim. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift, the Promoter may require a gift already awarded to be returned to the Promoter or the Shopping Centre of receipt.
- In the event that the claimant returns the item(s) purchased relating to the Qualifying Spend after claiming a gift, the Promoter reserves the right to require the claimant to return the gift or otherwise repay the value of the gift. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who has returned item(s) purchased from making any further claims (in this Promotion or any other promotional offers conducted). Retailers and family cannot collect gifts on behalf of customers. The Promoter may also request to see goods purchased as evidence of purchase.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a gift is a single event for the claimant (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.