Terms & Conditions
Spring Fashion - Sign Up to Win (August 2022) ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Participating Centres:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details;
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Spring Fashion - Sign Up to Win (August 2022)
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Participating Shopping Centres, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148
- Bankstown Central, North Terrace, Bankstown NSW 2200
- Lake Haven Centre, Lake Haven Drive & Goobarabah Avenue, Lake Haven NSW 2263
- Roselands, 24 Roseland Avenue, Roselands NSW 2196
- Warriewood Square, 12 Jacksons Rd, Warriewood NSW 2102
- Grand Plaza, 27-49 Browns Plains Rd, Browns Plains QLD 4118
- The Myer Centre, 91 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Colonnades, Beach Rd, Noarlunga Centre SA 5168
- Elizabeth City Centre, 50 Elizabeth Way, Elizabeth SA 5112
- Eastlands, 26 Bligh St, Rosny Park TAS 7018
- Altona Gate, 124-134 Millers Rd, Altona North VIC 3025
- Bayside Shopping Centre, 28 Beach St, Frankston VIC 3199
- Broadmeadows Central, 1099-1169 Pascoe Vale Rd, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, 125 High St, Cranbourne VIC 3977
- Northland Shopping Centre, 2-50 Murray Rd, Preston VIC 3072
- The Glen, 235 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley VIC 3150
- Ellenbrook Central, 11 Main St, Ellenbrook WA 6069
- Galleria Shopping Centre, Cnr Collier and Walter Roads, Morley WA 6062
- Mandurah Forum, 330 Pinjarra Rd, Mandurah WA 6210
- Midland Gate, 274 Great Eastern Hwy, Midland WA 6056
- Rockingham Centre, 1 Council Ave, Rockingham WA 6168
Start date: 05/08/22 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 19/08/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, visit any Participating Centre’s website (must be a Participating Centre within the entrant’s State of residence) and follow the prompts to sign up to the Participating Centre’s Promotion entry form and fully complete and submit the entry form with all requested personal information and provide answer/s to any question/s listed.
By entering, entrants subscribe to receive news of exclusive events and promotions for the respective Participating Shopping Centre of sign up, via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
The entrant can be a new or existing database subscriber to be a valid entry, however, existing subscribers will still need to complete the entry form to be entered into the draw.
Limit one (1) entry per person and valid e-mail. For the sake of clarity, an entrant cannot register multiple times with the same e-mail address and can only register via one (1) Participating Shopping Centre’s Promotion entry form (and not multiple Participating Centres).
Maximum of one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a $500 Vicinity Centres gift card.
Draw: computerised random selection - 22/08/22 at 05:00 pm AEST
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
The winners will be contacted by Handling Matters (on the Promoter’s behalf) within seven (7) days of the draw, including in writing. The winners will be published at https://www.plexus.co/terms/spring-fashion-sign-up-to-win-august-2022 by 01/09/22.
Prizes must be claimed by 24/10/22 at 05:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 25/10/22 at 05:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by Handling Matters (on the Promoter’s behalf) within seven (7) days of the redraw, includes in writing. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.plexus.co/terms/spring-fashion-sign-up-to-win-august-2022 by 04/11/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.plexus.co/terms/spring-fashion-sign-up-to-win-august-2022.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Participating Shopping Centres, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 05:00 pm AEST on 22/08/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Participating Shopping Centres’ owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Participating Shopping Centres may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/46 and SA Permit No. T22/1120.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.