Terms & Conditions
Support Your Local Coca-Cola ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Description
- Prize Conditions
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- General Conditions
Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd
Start date: 06/04/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 29/06/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase two (2) 1.25L Coca-Cola bottle varieties in one transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any store displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Store"). Entrants will receive a game card featuring a unique code at the time of purchase, while stocks last. Entrants must request a game card if not automatically provided;
- visit www.cokesupportlocal.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page and enter their unique code to reveal if they have won an Instant Prize; and
- fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested.
Entrants will be notified on screen upon entering their unique code whether they have won an Instant Prize or not. Instant Prize winners must complete the online entry form to redeem their Instant Prize. Non-winners will be invited to complete the entry from as prompted to enter the draw for the chance to win a Major Prize.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the Game card given out in venue.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- only one (1) entry can be submitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of 1.25L Coca-Cola bottle varieties in excess of two (2) purchased within the transaction);
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above;
- only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
- the same unique code cannot be used more than once;
- unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; and
the entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is an AUD$1,000 JB HI-FI gift card.
Draw: computerised random selection – 01/07/20 at 12:00pm AEST.
Instant Prize: The prize is a AUD$50 gift card from a retailer of the winner’s choice (from list provided by the Promoter). Instant winners will be invited to select their preferred retailer at the time of winner notification.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Instant Prize winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission.
The Major Prize winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The Major Prize winners will be published at www.cokesupportlocal.com.au by 08/07/20.
Prizes must be claimed by 01/10/20 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 02/10/20 at 12:00 pm AEST at Adlab, 87 Kensington Road, Norwood, SA 5067, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners of the Major Prize (if any) will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.cokesupportlocal.com.au by 09/10/20.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Winner Determination:
a). Major Prize Draw:
i). The draw will take place at Adlab, 87 Kensington Road, Norwood, SA 5067 at 12:00 pm AEST on 01/07/20 using computerised random selection.
i. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will each win the Major Prize.
ii). The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
iii). If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn Major Prize is determined by chance.
b). Instant Win:
i). Winners will be notified immediately if they have won by display of the message on screen.
ii). Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
iii). Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
iv). Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/00536, NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43289 and SA Permit No. T20/460.