Terms & Conditions
The Ultimate Competition ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Participating Venues:
- Entries permitted:
- Daily Draws and Major Draw:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
The Ultimate Competition
Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703, Level 1, 534 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia. Ph: 888 984 4317
Start date: 10/08/22 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 23/08/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase a Ultimate Gift Card (“Qualifying Purchase”) from any Participating Venue; and
- visit www.ultimategiftcardscompetition.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, mobile number and complete address), enter the Ultimate gift card’s PCN number (located on the back of the activation slip provided), upload a scanned copy or photo of the activation slip of the gift card, and (optional) select the tick box to consent to receipt of marketing from the Promoter.
The scanned copy or photo of the activation slip of the gift card must clearly show the card number, store number and date. If these details (card number, store number and date) are not clear on the activation slip, the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry.
Proof of Purchase: You must keep the receipt for the Qualifying Purchase and the activation slip of the gift card as proof of purchase for all entries (“Proof of Purchase”). If you don't produce the Proof of Purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize. Proof of Purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any Proof of Purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Any Woolworths supermarket in Australia or Woolworths Metro in Australia (excluding Woolworths Online, Ampol Woolworths MetroGo stores, Ampol Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Metro60 stores)
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit five (5) entries permitted per person per day;
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Daily Draws and Major Draw:
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 14 draws (“Daily Draws”), and there will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period (“Major Draw”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on VIC local time. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s). All entries (including the Daily Draw winners) will be entered into the Major Draw.
- All draws will take place at KollwitzOwen Pty Ltd, 526/44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179, Australia. Each Daily Draw will take place at 12:00 pm AEST on the business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 11/08/22 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 24/08/22. The Major Draw will take place at 12:00 pm AEST on 24/08/22.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will win the Daily Draw Prize.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win the Major Prize.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is $10,000 worth of VISA gift cards.
The prize will be awarded in a form of 10 x $1,000 VISA gift cards.
Major Draw: computerised random selection - 24/08/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Daily Draw Prize: The prize includes:
14 (1 per Daily Draw)
Daily Draws: computerised random selection – 11/08/22 to 24/08/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card and e-gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card and e-gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card and e-gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card and e-gift card.
- The $10,000 VISA gift card will be sent ‘inactive’ via mail. The winner will need to go through a verification process upon receipt of the gift card in order for the gift card to be activated. Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia. The Promoter will verify the Major Prize winner by the use of their personal details provided during the entry of the Promotion.
- The $10,000 worth of VISA gift cards prize will be awarded in a form of 10 x $1,000 VISA gift cards.
- The Daily Draw Prizes will be sent as e-gifts to the specified email provided during the entry of the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any gift cards or e-gift cards that may be affected by scammers.
The winners will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.ultimategiftcardscompetition.com.au by 31/08/22.
Prizes must be claimed by 26/10/22 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 26/10/22 at 12:00 pm AEST at KollwitzOwen Pty Ltd, 526/44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at ultimategiftcardscompetition.com.au by 03/11/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.ultimategiftcardscompetition.com.au.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If an entrant returns a Qualifying Purchase, their entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective).
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- Entrants must not: (a) tamper with the entry process; (b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition; (c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner; (d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition; (e) breach any law; or (f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/01295, NSW Authority No. TP/02000 and SA Permit No. T22/1031.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.