Terms & Conditions
Trade in Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Trade in Promotion
Global Cars Aus Pty Ltd ABN 22 645 541 920, Unit 264, Suite 24 Level/33 Australia Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 0488 825 496
Start date: 10/02/23 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 31/12/23 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Claims are only open to NSW, QLD and VIC residents aged 18 years or over who are registered vehicle owners.
How to Claim:
To claim the Offer (outlined below), the claimant must, during the Promotional Period, sign a contract to trade in their current vehicle (claimant must be the registered owner of the vehicle) during the sales process to buy another vehicle from CARS24.com (i.e. trade in of vehicle occurs as same time of purchase of another vehicle).
No limit on the number of Offer redemptions permitted per person. Each vehicle can only be traded one time over a lifetime.
Receive up to $750 bonus when trading in your vehicle to Cars24 for another Cars24 vehicle.
Minimum bonus for trade in is $250; and maximum bonus is $750.
Bonus is calculated as 3% of the quote valuation price of the car being traded, rounded up to nearest multiple of $50.
Bonus total will be reduced from final pricing of vehicle being purchased from Cars24.
CARS24 reserves the rights to reject any vehicle application for trade in based on quality, maintenance, history and age of the vehicle and is subject to change at any time.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the Offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- No part of the Offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other offer/gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify the Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the Offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Offer or acceptance of the Offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.