Terms & Conditions
Content Submission Terms and Conditions - L’Oreal Australia and New Zealand ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Terms and Conditions
- All material submitted (including but not limited to photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and written works) (“Material”) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc.), defamation and privacy; (b) be objectionable or for any reason unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses.
- By submitting any Material, individuals warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any Material and that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such Material which would prevent the use or reproduction of the Material by L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd (“L’Oréal”) and that use of the Material by L’Oréal will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation).
- Individuals must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Material.
- By submitting Material, individuals license and grant L’Oréal, its affiliates and sub-licensees a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the Material (including any portion of the Material) for any purpose via its social media channels (excluding specifically paid advertising) without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Individuals agree that the Material is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Material.
- Individuals consent to any use of their Material that may otherwise infringe their moral rights.
- Individuals are responsible for all Material submitted. L’Oréal will not be liable for any claims regarding any Material, to the extent permitted by law.
- L’Oréal reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any Material (or part thereof) for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Individuals must comply with any request made by L’Oréal pursuant to this paragraph.
- Individuals warrant and represent that any Material provided will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Individuals agree to indemnify L’Oréal for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.