Terms & Conditions
Vaccination Hub Food Flyer ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Shopping Centre:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Gift Description:
- Further Terms:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Vaccination Hub Food Flyer
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
Bayside Centre, 28 Beach St, Frankston VIC 3199
The Promotion will start on 01/10/21 and run while stocks vouchers last.
This offer is only open to VIC residents who attend the Penninsula Health Vaccination Hub at Bayside Centre (as a staff member or a patient). Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How to Claim:
Eligible claimants can collect a discount voucher at the Penninsula Health Vaccination Hub at Bayside Centre, while stocks last.
Limit one (1) voucher permitted per person.
The gift is a discount voucher which includes the following offers:
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a discount voucher in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- If a discount voucher is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the discount voucher may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian.
- No part of a discount voucher is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- All discount/offer redemptions are subject to the terms and conditions of the third party supplier and the provision of the discount/offer is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to provide the discount/offer, any delay or failure relating to the discount/offer itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a discount voucher.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of work). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the discount voucher in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a discount voucher, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any discount voucher (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the discount voucher or acceptance of the discount voucher.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.