Terms & Conditions
Vendswift at Macquarie Uni ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim Discount Offer:
- Discount Offer:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Vendswift at Macquarie Uni
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia Pty Limited ABN 68 076 594 119, Coca-Cola Place, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 132653
Start date: 14/02/22 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 18/02/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Claims are only open to persons aged 13 years or over. Persons under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to uptake the Discount Offer.
How to Claim Discount Offer:
To claim the Discount Offer, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit vendswift.com.au (or via scanning the QR code advertised on a Coke Vending Machine), and complete the sign-up and registration process, providing the requested details including their credit card details (if they haven’t done so already); and
- using their VendSwift account, make any purchase from any Coke Vending Machine at Macquarie Uni displaying advertising for this Promotion. Purchase is recorded in Vendswift.
Vendswift standard terms also apply, which are available at: https://www.vendswift.com.au/VendSwift/TermsAndConditions/AUS.
The discount offer is a 20% discount on the qualifying purchase via VendSwift. 20% discount is applied at purchase. Pricing for each item is listed in the Vending machine. The list price on the machine will not reflect the 20% discount. The discount is applied in Vendswift.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that uptake of the Discount Offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the Discount Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or uptake of the Discount Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.