Terms & Conditions
Vendswift at Southern Cross ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim Offer:
- Claims permitted:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Vendswift at Southern Cross Station
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia Pty Limited ABN 68 076 594 119, Coca-Cola Place, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 132653
Start date: 11/07/22 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 30/12/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Claimants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Claim Offer:
To claim the offer, the claimant must complete the following steps:
- scan QR code on vending machine or visit vendswift.com.au and create a Vendswift account as prompted and add their credit card details; and
- during the Promotional Period, make any purchase from a Coke Vending machine at Southern Cross Station using the Vendswift payment method to receive 10% discount on the purchase (“Offer”).
There is no limit on the number of times the 10% discount may be redeemed per person.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the Offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims for the discount Offer will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify the Offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the Offer. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim the Offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using/redeeming the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Promotion WizardLooking at running your own trade promotion in NSW or other Australian states? Plexus has all the information, tools and strategies you need to run a successful competition.