Terms & Conditions
VFLW Grand Final Day ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VFLW Grand Final Day
Rebel Sport Limited ABN 78 003 283 823, Level 5, 1B Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes, NSW 2138, Australia.
Start date: 03/07/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 03/07/22 at 03:00 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged under 16 years of age (“Eligible Child”). Entrants must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter, and they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire entry process including participating in the kicking game.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Child must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- attend the rebel VFLW Grand Final at North Port Oval, 525 Williamstown Road, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 (takes place 9:00am-3:00pm on 03/07/22) (“Event”);
- visit the ‘Rebel Kicking Zone’, and their parent/legal guardian must scan the QR advertised at the zone and follow the prompts to fully complete and submit the membership sign up form with their personal details requested;
- their parent/legal guardian must show the membership confirmation email to a staff member at the Rebel Kicking Zone; and
- the Eligible Child can then play the kicking game (details below) as prompted.
Kicking Game/ Winner Determination: Upon the completion of the above, the Eligible Child will receive four (4) tries at kicking a goal. The Eligible Child must score at least one (1) out of four (4) goals to win the prize outlined below, while prize stocks last. Promotional staff members have full discretion in determining whether an Eligible Child successfully kicks a goal. If an entrant or their parent/legal guardian engages in any activity that provides them with an unfair advantage in the game or engages in disorderly conduct, the promotional staff may deem the entrant invalid and ineligible for a prize.
Multiple attempts at the kicking game permitted per Eligible Child. However, once an Eligible Child completes their first attempt they must proceed to the back of the line and wait their turn to participate in their next kicking game attempt.
Limit one (1) prize per Eligible Child. Once an Eligible Child has won a prize, they may participate in further attempts at the kicking game at the promotional staff members discretion but are not eligible to win for any future attempts.
Number of this prize
Prize: The prize is a ‘Kick on the Field Experience’ during halftime at an AFL or AFLW match in Victoria, Australia for the winning child (i.e. child will have opportunity to kick a football on the field during half time of the match). The winner will also receive two (2) tickets to the respective AFL or AFLW match for the experience (one (1) ticket for the winning child and one (1) ticket for their parent or legal guardian).
The exact AFL or AFLW match a winner will attend will be determined by the Promoter and will be dependent on the team the winning child supports and their availability to attend.
Plus, the first 30 winners will also receive either a $20 Rebel Sport Voucher or a Rebel Sport Branded Water Bottle (RRP $20) (to be determined by promotional staff).
- All costs associated with travel to and from the location of the AFL or AFLW relevant to the prize, including any applicable flights/transfers, will be the responsibility of the winner for the prize and their parent/legal guardian.
- The AFL/AFLW tickets are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- If the winner is unavailable or unwilling to take the prize on the date required by the Promoter to coincide with the relevant AFL/AFLW event, they will forfeit the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- The winning child and their parent/legal guardian (“Prize Recipients”) acknowledge and agree to comply with all safety directions (including but not limited to COVID Safe Plans) of the Promoter, its agents and service providers.
- The Prize Recipients acknowledge that there is a heightened risk of contracting COVID-19 and Promoter (including its service providers, agents and employees) do not guarantee that it is or will remain a COVID-19 free area. The Prize Recipients assume all risk for any loss or damage caused in this regard while accepting/participating in the prize.
- By accepting the prize, the Prize Recipients confirms they are not exhibiting any respiratory symptoms, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting or loss of appetite, or that during the prior 14 days to the date the prize must be taken, they have not had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or have lived in or travelled through a COVID-19 hotspot.
- Any winning child must possess appropriate levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity and other personal characteristics so as to be able to safely participate in the on field kicking experience (“Experience”). Winners must immediately withdraw from the Experience if they may not satisfy any of the required levels of fitness, health, skill, balance, dexterity or other personal characteristics.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter will withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Entrants for the purposes of the following clauses may refer to both the child entrant plus their parent/legal guardian.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the prize event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners. Learn more.