Terms & Conditions
Vicinity Centres DFO Gift Card Incentive 2020 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- DFO Outlets:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim
- Claims permitted:
- How to claim a Gift:
- Prize Conditions:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the DFO Outlets, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
DFO Homebush (3-5 Underwood Rd Homebush, NSW 2140)
DFO Brisbane (Corner 18th Avenue & The Circuit Skygate Brisbane Airport, QLD 4008)
DFO Essendon (100 Bulla Road Essendon Fields, VIC 3041)
DFO South Wharf (20 Convention Centre Place South Wharf, VIC 3006)
DFO Moorabbin (250 Centre Dandenong Road Moorabbin Airport, VIC 3194)
DFO Perth (11 High Street Perth Airport, WA 6105)
DFO Uni Hill (2 Janefield Drive Bundoora, VIC 3083)
Start date: 17/12/20 at 09:00 am
End date: 24/12/20 at close of business or once all gifts cards available are exhausted
Entry is only open to NSW, QLD, VIC and WA residents who are 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Claim
To claim a bonus gift card, individuals must purchase a $100, $200 or $500 DFO Gift Card from the Customer Service Desk.
Individuals who purchase a $100 gift card will receive a bonus $10 gift card (while stocks last).
Individuals who purchase a $200 gift card will receive a bonus $20 gift card (while stocks last).
Individuals who purchase a $500 gift card will receive a bonus $50 gift card (while stocks last)
Multiple claims permitted subject to the following: (a) limit five (5) claims permitted per person; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
How to claim a Gift:
Bonus gift cards must be claimed and collected at the same time as the initial gift card purchase. Bonus gift card stocks are limited. Claimants should confirm whether stocks are available prior to completing their purchase.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift card in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift card stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the DFO Outlets, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim a gift card. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- If a gift card is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift card may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift card. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift card, the Promoter may require a gift card already awarded to be returned to the Promoter or the DFO Outlet of receipt.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift card will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift card.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the gift card in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift card. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift card. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the DFO Outlets owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and DFO Outlets may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.