Terms & Conditions
Win a Garmin Watch ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Bupa HI Pty Ltd, ABN 81 000 057 590 - 33 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 (Promoter).
- Entry is only open any person aged 18 or over who is an employee of G8 Education Ltd. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter or any association agency are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. People who enter the competition are “Entrants.”
- The competition commences at 9am (AEST) on 23 May 2022 and closes at 5pm (AEST) 25 May 2022 (Promotional Period).
- To enter this competition, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, visit the Bupa stand at the RECONNECT 2022 G8 National Conference at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and complete and submit the Centre Manager Survey (using a tablet supplied by the Bupa consultant), which includes providing the Entrant’s contact details and consent to allow a Bupa consultant to visit their centre. Only Entrants who meet all eligibility requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions can win.
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Incomplete, indecipherable, or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to at any time verify the validity of entries and the eligibility of Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who is ineligible, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- PRIZE DRAW: Prize draw will take place at 255 George Street, Sydney, 2000 at 10am (AEST) on Thursday 26 May 2022. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. A selected Bupa Corporate Manager will conduct the draw.
- There is one (1) prize to be given away. The first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period will win a Garmin Forerunner® 55 GPS smartwatch valued at $329 AUD (including GST). Any costs associated with use of the smartwatch including any applicable data charges will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The total value of the prize pool is $329 AUD inclusive of GST and is correct as at 3 May 2022. The prize, including any portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any unavailable prize(s) with a prize of equal value and/or specification to the unavailable prize.
- The Promoter will notify the prize winner by phone and email within seven (7) days of the draw. Winner’s details will be published on the G8 Education Workplace (Intranet) on 2 June 2022 (Publication Date). Prize must be claimed within one (1) month of the draw.
- Where the prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct such further draws as necessary to reallocate the prize to another winner (Alternative Winner). The second chance draw to select the Alternative Winner will take place on 29 June 2022 at 255 George Street, Sydney, 2000 at 10am (AEST) by a selected Bupa Corporate Partnership Manager. The Alternative Winner will be advised via phone and email within seven (7) days of the re-draw. Alternative Winner’s details will be published on the G8 Education Workplace (Intranet) on Friday 8 July 2022 (Further Publication Date). Prize must be claimed within two (2) weeks of the Further Publication Date.
- If this competition is published on a social media platform, each Entrant must comply with the relevant platform’s terms and conditions. Further, Entrants acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the relevant social media platform. The information an Entrant provides as part of this competition will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to the social media platform. The social media platform will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant as a result of participating in the competition (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Winning Entrants consent to the Promoter using for any purpose the Winning Entrants’ name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, for an unlimited period of time without remuneration.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its/their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter makes no express representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of the prize. The Promoter take no responsibility in regard to the condition and/or fitness of the prize. The winner should look to the manufacturer or supplier for all warranties and claims.
- The Promoter collects each Entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient of personal information complies with Australian privacy law and contractual obligations to maintain the security of the data.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. Unless otherwise indicated by you, by participating in this competition you agree to the Promoter providing you with information in relation to the services and products of the Bupa Australia Group of companies.
- The Promoter may, unless the Entrant requests otherwise, use an Entrant’s personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages to the Entrants. Entrants should direct to the Promoter any complaints or requests to access, update or correct information. Collection, use and disclosure of information collected by the Promoter in connection with this competition will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Information Handling Policy, available here http://www.bupa.com.au/staticfiles/BupaP3/pdfs/BUPA_Info_Handling_Policy.pdf.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.