Terms & Conditions
WIN a Geelong Cats Elite Footy Prize Pack! ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- General Terms:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
WIN a Geelong Cats Elite Footy Prize Pack!
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178, The Bendigo Centre - 22 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia. Ph: 1300 236 344
Start date: 17/03/23 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 30/06/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the promotion, the entrant must complete one of the following entry methods below during the Promotional Period:
Entry Method 1
visit www.bendigobank.com.au/cats, and fully complete and submit the online enquiry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number, mobile number), request to book in a Home Loan Heath Check in the options box and attend and mention WIN a Geelong Cats Elite Footy Prize Pack competition to the Bendigo Bank staff member during the Home Loan Heath Check appointment.
Entry Method 2
visit a Bendigo Bank branch, request to book in a Home Loan Heath Check, mention the WIN a Geelong Cats Elite Footy Prize Pack competition to the Bendigo Bank staff member and attend the Home Loan Heath Check appointment.
Limit one (1) entry permitted per person and per joint home loan account review.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a Geelong Cats Elite Footy Prize Pack for the winner and three (3) guests (aged 18 years or over) which consists of the following:
Draw: computerised random selection - 11/07/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
- All costs associated with travel to any event forming part of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner and their guests for the prize, including any applicable flights to travel to Geelong (if applicable).
- If the winner is unable or unwilling to attend an event forming part of the prize on the date required by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not receive cash or any other alternative prize in lieu.
- The tickets element of the prize is subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Both winner and their guests for the prize must be 18 years or over.
- Any costs over and above the prize inclusions are at the winner and their guests’ expense.
The winner will be contacted by phone and in writing within three (3) days of the draw. The winner will be published at bendigobank.com.au/cats by 14/07/23.
Prize must be claimed by 17/07/23 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 18/07/23 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by Phone on the same day of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) in bendigobank.com.au/cats by 18/07/23.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at bendigobank.com.au/cats.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST on 11/07/23 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 23/00243 and SA Permit No. T23/181.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Promotion WizardLooking at running your own trade promotion in NSW or other Australian states? Plexus has all the information, tools and strategies you need to run a successful competition.