Terms & Conditions
Win Free Fuel Everyday ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Instant Win Prizes:
- Weekly Draws:
- Promotional Games:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Win Free Fuel Everyday
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia Pty Limited ABN 68 076 594 119, Coca-Cola Place, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 1800 247 711
Start date: 01/06/22 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 28/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase two (2) Coca-Cola variety drinks (“Eligible Drink”) in a single transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any BP store within Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues");
- scan QR code on promotional advertising in store to be directed to the promotion website; and
- fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name and email address) and the last 4-digits of the barcode number from each of the two Coca-Cola variety drinks purchased within the transaction.
Entrants will be notified immediately onscreen upon entry form submission if they have won an instant win prize. Instant win prizes to be won are listed below.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction;
- maximum of one (1) entry form submission permitted per person/email address/phone number each day; and
- each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to $256,000
Instant Win Prizes:
The instant win prize is a $500 BP fuel/shop gift card. BP fuel/shop gift card terms apply, see https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/country-sites/en_au/australia/home/products-services/cards/gift-card-terms-conditions.pdf. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card
There are 112 instant win prizes to be won during the Promotional Period (4 winners per day).
- The Weekly Draws will take place at Adlab Advertising, 87 Kensington Road, Norwood SA 5067, Australia at 12:00 pm ACST on the dates specified below using computerised random selection. Entries open and close for each draw on the dates/time outlined below. Entries in each Weekly Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw/s.
01/06/22 at 12:01 am AEST
07/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
08/06/22 at 12:00 am AEST
14/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
15/06/22 at 12:00 am AEST
21/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
22/06/22 at 12:00 am AEST
28/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
- The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will have the opportunity to participate in a Promotional Game for the chance to win up to AUD$50,000.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- There will be four (4) Promotional Games conducted, one (1) for each Weekly Draw winner. All Promotional Games will be conducted via an online video conferencing platform, using the details provided by the Promoter, at the time and date specified by the Promoter between 15/07/22 and 15/09/22 (at each winner’s own cost).
- If a Weekly Draw winner cannot attend the Promotional Game, they may appoint a proxy to play the Promotional Game on his/her behalf provided they give the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Promotional Game. If a winner nominates a proxy, the winner accepts all decisions made by the proxy. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all references to a winner will also be deemed to apply to that winner's proxy, if relevant. The proxy must: (i) be aged 18 years or over and able to attend the Promotional Game at the time and date specified; (ii) accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any additional conditions provided by the Promoter or prize supplier/s and must sign any document the Promoter requires for this purpose; and (iii) accept that they will not receive any prizes awarded at the Promotional Game on behalf of the relevant prize winner.
- At the Promotional Game, each winner (or each winner’s proxy) will be given the chance to choose two (2) envelopes from a set of twenty-five (25) envelopes. There will be twenty-five (25) envelopes from which to select at the start of the Promotional Game. Two (2) envelopes will be ‘winning’ envelopes; and the other remaining envelopes will be ‘non-winning’ envelopes. If the drawn winner selects two (2) winning envelopes, then they will win AUD$50,000 (“Grand Prize”). If the drawn winner selects one (1) winning and one (1) non-winning envelope then they will instead win $2,500 (“Major Prize”); or if the drawn winner selects two (2) non-winning envelopes then they will win $1,000 (“Minor Prize”). For the sake of clarity, only the Grand Prize or Major Prize or Minor Prize will be awarded to a drawn winner. Each winner will win the prize that they (or their proxy) selects. Each winner (or the winner's proxy) will have only two chances to select a prize envelope, and must not touch, handle or interfere in any way with any of the other envelopes. Each winner (or their proxy) must follow the instructions provided by the Promoter in relation to their participation in the Promotional Game.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect the drawn winner (or their proxy) has in any way manipulated the system (used to conduct the Promotional Game) to obtain an unfair advantage the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit their right to any prize.
- Any cash prizes awarded will be awarded to an Australian bank account in the draw winner’s name or via EFTPOS card. If the prize is to be awarded via bank transfer, the winner must provide their bank account details to the Promoter in order for the prize to be awarded
Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission if they have won an instant win prize.
The draw winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter, includes in writing, within seven (7) days of the draw.
The winners will be published at www.wincashandfuel.com.au by 06/07/22.
Prizes must be claimed and participation in a Promotional Game must be confirmed with the Promoter by 08/07/22 at 12:00 pm ACST. In the event of an unclaimed prize or failure to successfully get in contact with a drawn winner/failure by a drawn winner to accept participation in a Promotional Game, the prize/prize opportunity will be redrawn on 08/07/22 at 12:00 pm ACST at Adlab Advertising, 87 Kensington Road, Norwood SA 5067, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter, includes in writing, within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.wincashandfuel.com.au on 08/07/22.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Instant prize winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission. Prizes will be given away at the rate of 4 per day.
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/00669, NSW Authority No. TP/01034 and SA Permit No. T22/514.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.