Terms & Conditions
Worth it Wellness Priceline Campaign Nov 2021 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Purchase Period:
- Claim Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim/Reward Details:
- Claims permitted:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Worth it Wellness Priceline Campaign Nov 2021
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 18/11/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 16/12/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Start date: 18/11/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 30/12/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Claims must be submitted within 14 days of purchase, or by 11.59pm AEDT 30/12/21 (whichever is sooner)
Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim/Reward Details:
To claim a gift, a claimant must complete the following steps:
- spend at least $40.00 in one (1) transaction on L’Oreal Paris skin or cosmetics products from any Priceline store in Australia or via the Priceline website (priceline.com.au) ("Participating Venues") during the Purchase Period; and
- within 14 days of completing the qualifying purchase or by 11.59pm AEDT on 30/12/21 (whichever is sooner), visit http://worthitwellness.kopromo..., follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page, and fully complete and submit the online claim form with:
- their personal details (first name, last name and email address); and
- upload a photo or scanned copy of their purchase receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Once the claimants purchase receipt is successfully validated, TLC Marketing will email the claimant with a Reward Code, valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
If unsuccessful, customers will receive email notification of unsuccessful claim.
When ready to redeem their reward, customers simply return to the promo website (http://worthitwellness.kopromo...), enter their Reward Code where prompted and select their preferred reward option from the drop down list of the following 5 rewards:
- $25 Endota Spa Voucher;
- 3 Months free Mindfulness App Subscription;
- 1 free Yoga Class with YogaHive;
- 1 Month free access to the Yogaia App; or
- a $15 Uber Eats Voucher.
Reward option must be selected via the promo website by no later than 14 days of the qualifying purchase, or by 11.59pm AEDT 30/12/21 (whichever is sooner).
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
Upon completion of the above, the claimant will then receive a confirmation email with a 'Live' voucher code for their chosen reward and details/instructions for use. This live voucher code is valid for use over the subsequent 48 hours.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every claim.
One free yoga class – YogaHive
- The Promotional Partner for YogaHive Voucher code is YogaHive Pty Ltd (ABN 636 1047 3553) (“YOGAHIVE”)
- Each One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher is valid for use for 48 hours from issue. It is the responsibility of the holder to use the One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher by the specified expiry date.
- Each One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher online is valid for use at www.yogahive.com.au.
- Each One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any other voucher code.
- Each One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher has no cash value and is not for resale.
- Each One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher is transferable if required using the YogaHive gifting functionality.
- Each One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher is valid for one use only.
- The One free yoga class with YogaHive voucher has been awarded with the understanding that codes will not be extended or replaced.
$25 Endota Spa Gift Card towards a Beauty Treatment
- The Promotional Partner for the Endota Spa Gift Card is Endota (No. 1) Pty Ltd (ACN 107 095 983) (“ENDOTA”).
- Each $25 Endota Spa Gift Card towards a Beauty Treatment comprises of one (1) Digital Gift Card entitling the winner to redeem towards a selection of treatments at any Endota spa.
- Endota Spa Gift Card reward cannot be redeemed for cash. Endota Spa Gift Card rewards are the equivalent of cash. If lost or stolen, the Gift Card will not be replaced. Expired Gift Card do not retain any value.
- Entrants who choose Endota Spa Gift Card as a reward will receive a Reward Voucher Code. Once the Reward Voucher Code is activated, claimant will receive the Endota Spa Gift Card via email and is required to use the Gift Card by booking in a treatment online or in-store within 48 hours.
- Endota Spa Gift Card must be presented upon arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment may result in a cancellation fee being charged to the Gift Card.
- Endota Spa Gift Card redeemed for treatments on a Sunday may incur a surcharge and it is not eligible for treatments on a public holiday.
- Endota Spa Gift Card is not partially redeemable. If a n entrant uses the Endota Spa Gift Card in excess of its value, the entrant will be responsible to pay for the balance exceeding the value of the Endota Spa Gift Card reward. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to redeem their Gift Card (in whole or part) as stated for whatever reason.
- Any disputes between claimants pertaining to the use of Endota Spa Gift Card are strictly between the claimant and the Participating venue.
- The Promoter, TLC or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the user of the Endota Spa Gift Card indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.
- TLC, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the products offered by the participation venue and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
- Endota Spa full terms and conditions apply and can be found here: Terms and Conditions (endotaspa.com.au)
$15 Uber Eats Voucher Code
- The Promotional Partner for the Uber Eats Voucher Code is Uber Pacific Pty Ltd 96 622 366 116 (“UBER”).
- Each $15 Uber Eats Voucher Code comprises of one (1) digital link to redeem online through the Uber Eats App.
- Limited to one code per person. Can only be used by the first person who redeems the code. Non-Transferrable.
- Limited number of unique code vouchers available. No cash value. One-time use only. Maximum discount of $15 per redemptions.
- To redeem discount, the Uber Eats Voucher code must be applied to Payment section of the Uber Eats App prior to requesting the intended order.
- Uber Eats Voucher valid for 48 hours from redemption. No extension is possible.
- Uber Eats Voucher is only valid for orders placed using applicable Uber Eats App. Taxes, fees, and tips will be covered provided that the value of the Uber Eats Voucher is greater than the total order amount.
- Uber Eats Vouchers can only be redeemed where Uber Eats is available in Australia.
- Offer is non-transferable. Issues involving redemption and/or use of the Uber Eats Voucher code should be directed to TLC Marketing at [email protected]
Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) claim permitted per qualifying transaction; and
- each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim instructions above.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the required period outlined in the Schedule above.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period and prior to claim submission. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift, the Promoter may require a gift already awarded to be returned to the Promoter or a Participating Venue. The Promoter reserves the right to invalid any claims with unclear or illegible receipt uploads.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.