Terms & Conditions
$1000 Big Bang Sydney Promo ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How To Claim
- Claims permitted:
- Gift Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
$1000 Big Bang Sydney Promo
Global Cars Aus Pty Ltd ABN 22645541920, Unit 264, Suite 24 Level/33 Australia Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 0488 825 496
Start date: 02/04/22 at 12.01 am AEDT
End date: 30/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
This Promotion is only open to residents of NSW living in the Sydney Metro area (i.e. within 100km of the centre of the Sydney CBD) who have not made a purchase with Cars24 in the past. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How To Claim
To claim the gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit cars24.com/sydney and follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page;
- complete and submit the online claim form with their personal details (first name, email address, mobile number and state of residence) and postcode.
Vouchers will be sent out to successful claimants via email.
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is a $1,000 CARS24 voucher redeemable at https://www.cars24.com/au/ during checkout only.
The voucher is redeemable for one (1) car only from Cars24 (www.cars24.com/au/). For the sake of clarity, the voucher is redeemable by new customers only (i.e. customers who have not previously purchased with Cars24). The claimant forfeits any remaining balance of the voucher (e.g. if the vehicle redeemed with voucher only costs AUD$900, AUD$100 remaining credit will be forfeited). The voucher may only be redeemed in conjunction with one (1) vehicle only. The voucher can be used to purchase a more expensive vehicle. However, the claimant will need to pay off any balance in addition to the value of the voucher provided (e.g. if the claimant chooses a car valued at $10,000, they would have to pay $9,000 difference). Any purchase using the voucher includes delivery within the Sydney metro area only. Delivery fees apply for delivery outside of this metro area. The Promoter is not responsible for any COVID related disruptions with delivery, contact free, etc. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher. The voucher can only be redeemed against a non-discounted car and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions (other discounts or fuel voucher promotions).
Claimants must provide their driver’s license or passport to the Promoter in order to use the voucher with Cars24.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of successful claimants for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a gift is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian and where applicable to the gift a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.