Terms & Conditions
2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final Package Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- AFL Authorised GF Promotion code:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final Package Promotion
Lendi Pty Ltd ABN 18611161856, Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 131 333
Start date: 07/09/21 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 20/09/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to NT, SA, TAS and WA residents or persons living in WA during the Promotional Period. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, fully complete and submit the online entry form for the Promotion with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number and state/territory of residence), and answer the question “Tell us about your home loan situation” and tick the box to agree to be contacted by a Lendi representative. The link to the Promotion entry form will be promoted via social media and in eDMs to select persons.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is 1 x Grand Final Package. The Grand Final package includes 2 x Category 1 tickets to the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final at Optus Stadium, Perth, WA on 25/09/21 and 2 x tickets to a West Coast Eagles function.
All costs associated with travel to and from Optus Stadium for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final and West Coast Eagles Function is the responsibility of the winner and their guest for the prize.
Draw: computerised random selection - 21/09/21 at 09:00 am AEST
- If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for either or both the West Coast Eagles event or 2021 Toyota Grand Final event (each an “Event”), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The Event tickets are subject to the Event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and Event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- All costs associated with travel to and from the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final at the Optus Stadium WA and West Coast Eagles function will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest for the prize
- The prize will be emailed to the winner once accepted the prize in writing.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The winner must (live in, or) be able to travel to Western Australia as per government COVID health regulations as the prize.
- Due to COVID travel restrictions, Lendi will only award the prize to a drawn entrant who lives in an area where travel to WA is permitted. If a drawn winner resides in an area where travel to WA is permitted but is not willing to travel to WA for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final/ West Coast Eagles Function they will forfeit their right to the prize.
- If for any reason no spectators are permitted for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final no prize will be awarded and if a winner is already contacted before a no spectator rule is announced they will forfeit the prize.
The winner will be notified by email, SMS and phone by a Lendi staff member.
Prize must be claimed by 22/09/21 at 1:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 22/09/21 at 2:00 pm AEST at Lendi Pty Ltd, Level 28, 225 George Street Sydney NSW 2000, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone by a Lendi staff member.
The final winner (who is successfully contacted and accepts the prize, whether determined by the original draw or re-draw) will be published at https://www.lendi.com.au/ by 24/09/21 and on Lendi’s social media platforms once the winner provides their Instagram handle.
AFL Authorised GF Promotion code:
AFL Authorised GF Promotion code GFAFL21/54
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The draw will take place at Lendi Pty Ltd, Level 28, 225 George Street Sydney NSW 2000, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia at 09:00 am AEST on 21/09/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification. For the sake of clarity, no substitute will be provided where no spectators are permitted at the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final event – the prize will simply be forfeited and no prize will be awarded for this Promotion.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (including AHL Investments Pty Ltd ABN 27 105 265 861, Level 28, 225 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.