Terms & Conditions
Accor Heineken First Incentive ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Conditions:
- Major Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Accor Heineken First Incentive
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start Date: 01/11/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End Date: 31/01/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and employees of Accor.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must on behalf of their Accor accommodation of employment, order either kegs or cartons of Heineken 5, Heineken 3 or Heineken 0.0 during the Promotional Period.
The number of entries awarded per eligible purchase are outlined below:
- 1 keg = 5 entries
- 1 carton = 1 entries
All entries received will be awarded to the Accor accommodation the employee enters on behalf of.
See How to Enter section above.
Limit one (1) Minor Prize per Monthly Draw per Accor accommodation.
Limit one (1) Major Prize permitted per Accor accommodation.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $45,000.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is a trip to Noosa (22nd - 24th March 2022) for one (1) person, including return economy flights from the winner's nearest capital city airport to Noosa, QLD, two nights’ accommodation, a tour of the Lion brewery and local tours and dining experiences (as determined by the Promoter).
The prize will be awarded to the winning Accor hotel (and not the winning employee), the hotel general manager of the winning hotel will then elect the employee from the hotel to attend on the trip (e.g. could be GM, F&B manager, bar staff etc.). The hotel general manager must notify the Promoter of the nominated trip attendee by the cut-off time specified by the Promoter otherwise they will forfeit their right to the prize.
Up to AUD$2,500.00, depending on exact date and point of departure
Monthly Draw Prize: The prize is a $500.00 VISA gift card.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
The prize will be awarded to the winning Accor hotel (and not the winning employee), the hotel general manager of the winning hotel will then elect the employee from the hotel who will receive the prize (e.g. could be GM, F&B manager, bar staff etc.). The hotel general manager must notify the Promoter of the prize recipient by the cut-off time specified by the Promoter otherwise they will either forfeit their right to the prize or the Promoter will themselves nominate the prize recipient.
15 (5 per Monthly Draw)
Major Prize Conditions:
- The prize must be taken 22nd - 24th March 2022. If a winner is unwilling or unable to travel during these dates, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions prevent the winner flying to Noosa for the trip on 22-24 March 2022, the Promoter will award the winner AUD$2,500 cash in lieu of the travel prize. Prize will be awarded via EFT to the winner’s Australian bank account.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- Each winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in
The winners will be notified by email and phone within four (4) business days of the prize draw. The winners will be published via Internal Accor communications on 17/02/22.
Prizes must be claimed by 04/03/22 at 11:00 am AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 04/03/22 at 11:00 am AEDT at DE Advertising and Design, 3/204 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within four (4) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) via Internal Accor communications on 08/03/22.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draws will take place at DE Advertising and Design, 3/204 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia using computerised random selection.
- Major Draw: The Major Draw will take place at 11:00 am AEDT on 10th February 2022. All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Major Draw. The first fifteen (15) valid entries drawn will each with the Major Prize.
- Monthly Draws: The three (3) monthly draws will take place at 11:00 am AEDT on 10th December 2021, 10th January 2022 & 10th February 2022. Subject to the opening and closing times, entries open for each monthly draw at 12am on the start date of the month and close at 11.59pm on the last day of the month (based on Sydney, NSW time). Entries in each monthly draw will not be entered into any subsequent monthly draw/s. The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each monthly draw will each win the Monthly Draw Prize.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/01606, NSW Authority No. TP/00023 and SA Permit No. T21/1460.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.