Terms & Conditions
BBB x Splendour - Royal Hotel Armidale Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
BBB x Splendour - Royal Hotel Armidale Promotion
DAM Constructions Pty Ltd t/a Royal Hotel Armidale ABN 57001983759, 107 Beardy St, Armidale, NSW 2350, Australia. Ph: 0267721444
Start date: 05/06/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 02/07/23 at close of business
Entry is only open to NSW residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase a Byron Bay Brewery Lager (tap or bottle) from the Royal Hotel Armidale (107 Beardy St, Armidale, NSW 2350) ("Participating Venue"). Entrants will receive an entry form at the time of purchase, while stocks last; and
- complete the entry form for the Promotion with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and phone number), and then submit it in the entry box in venue.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize includes:
Draw: barrel draw - 03/07/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
- Both the winner and their guest for the prize must be 18 years or over.
- This prize is for or relates to Splendour in the Grass 2023 Music Festival (“Event”). If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to offer a substitute prize.
- The prize is subject to the Event venue and ticket/pass terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and Event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- All costs associated (i.e. tents, spending money) with travel to and from Splendour in the Grass 2023 Music Festival to take the prize or any other ancillary costs associated with taking the prize (e.g. spending money), will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest for the prize.
- Camping on site pass provided includes entry to the camping site only. Winner will be responsible for proving their own camping set up (e.g. tent, caravan, etc) or to book a pre-built tipi or tent motel on site at their own cost.
The winner will be notified by phone within one (1) day of the draw.
Prize must be claimed by 13/07/23 at 1:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 13/07/23 at 12:00 pm AEST at Royal Hotel, 107 Beardy St, Armidale NSW 2350, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by phone within one (1) day of the redraw.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venue, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Royal Hotel, 107 Beardy St, Armidale NSW 2350, Australia at 12:00 pm AEST on 03/07/23 using barrel draw.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/.... Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.ns.... Entry and continued participation in this Promotion is subject to the Participating Venue's liquor serving policy.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's database. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants can contact the Promoter to access, update and seek correction of the personal information the Promoter holds about them (via the details set out in the Schedule above). The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants' personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Lion Beer is not responsible for or connected to the Promotion other than as prize supplier.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.