Terms & Conditions
Bristol Fuel Promotion - Sell in ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible claimants
- How To Claim
- Claims permitted
- Total Gift Pool
- Prize Details
- Further gift details
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Bristol Fuel Promotion - Sell in
PPG Industries Australia Pty Limited ABN 82 055 500 939, 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: 13 24 24
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at [email protected]
Start date: 22/01/24 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 16/02/24 at 06:00 pm AEDT or once all gifts available are exhausted
Claims are only open to Australian organisations that are exclusive to the PPG Industries Australia Pty Limited Factory Backed Network.
Only an authorised representative of a business (aged 18 years or over) may enter on behalf of the business.
How To Claim
To claim a gift, the claimant must purchase any of the following in one (1) transaction:
- a minimum of 36 x 4L cans of any Bristol Easy Living Ceiling, Easy Living Interior, Weather Tough Exterior Walls or Supreme Water Based Enamel (“Purchase A”);
- between 72 to 143 x 4L cans of any Bristol Easy Living Ceiling, Easy Living Interior, Weather Tough Exterior Walls or Supreme Water Based Enamel (“Purchase B”); or
- 144 or more x 4L cans of Bristol Easy Living Ceiling, Easy Living Interior, Weather Tough Exterior Walls or Supreme Water Based Enamel (“Purchase C”).
Proof of Purchase:
The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
Claimants may claim multiple times subject to the following:
- limit one (1) claim per organisation per day;
- maximum five (5) claims per organisation throughout the Promotional Period; and
- each claim is submitted separately in accordance with the claim instructions above. A
Total Gift Pool
Value (per gift)
Purchase A Gift: The gift is 18 x $20 Coles Express gift cards.
Gift with Purchase
Purchase B Gift: The gift is 36 x $20 Coles Express gift cards.
Gift with Purchase
Purchase C Gift: The gift is 72 x $20 Coles Express gift cards.
Gift with Purchase
Further gift details
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
There is a total of 500 Coles Express gift cards to be awarded during the Promotional Period (across all purchase methods).
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of successful claimants for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in ‘How to Claim’ for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for claim; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to claim. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift, the Promoter may require a gift already awarded to be returned to the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the organisation named in the claim and any claim that is made by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an organisation, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the organisation.
- The gift will either be awarded to the owner or the manager of the organisation (as determined by the Promoter).
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim in the event of any inconsistency. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that organisation invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimants will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2024 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.