Terms & Conditions
Bulla Coles SecondBite Donation 2023 ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Bulla Coles SecondBite Donation 2023
- COLES SUPERMARKETS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 45 004 189 708) of 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123 (“Coles”)
- THE TRUSTEE FOR REGAL CREAM PRODUCTS TRUST t/a BULLA DAIRY FOODS (ABN 11 845 336 184) of 15 Swann Drive, Derrimut, VIC 3030 (“Bulla”)
- SECONDBITE (ABN 66 116 251 613) 93 Northern Road, Heidelberg West, VIC 3081, a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Non-for profits Commission (“Organisation”)
Start date: 27/09/23 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 24/10/23 at close of business
How to Participate:
To participate, the customer must purchase any Bulla product from any Coles supermarket within Australia during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
For every Qualifying Purchase, Bulla and Coles will provide a funding amount equal to 10 cents each (20 cents in total) to the Organisation.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Purchases are deemed to be made at the time recorded by Coles. Records of Coles (and its agencies) are final and conclusive as to the date/time of purchase and will dictate the final donation amount made to the Organisation.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Bulla/Coles, Bulla/Coles may in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Bulla/Coles and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Failure by Bulla/Coles to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.