Terms & Conditions
Casio Cash Back Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Cash Back Details:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Casio Cash Back Promotion
Shriro Australia PTY LTD ABN 28 002 386 129, Level 7, 67 Albert Avenue, Chatswood, NSW 2067, Australia
Start date: 03/07/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 13/08/22 at 11:59 pm AEST (for purchases) and 12/09/22 at 11:59 pm AEST (for online entries)
Claims are only open to Australian residents. Claimants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Claim:
To enter, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any eligible Casio Digital Piano or Keyboard (eligible models listed below) from an authorised Casio independent music retailer within Australia ("Participating Retailer") via cash or credit card payment methods only with payment completed in full. Payment via gift card/s are not eligible for the cashback offer. Purchases from JB Hi-Fi, Costco, eBay, Catch.com.au, Kogan or Amazon are not eligible to receive a cashback. Purchases from dealers selling on Catch.com.au, Kogan or Amazon marketplaces will be accepted; and
- visit winwithcasio.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry form page; play the ‘Casio Cash Back Promotion’ game; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested, providing the Casio Digital Piano/Keyboard model purchased, date of purchase, purchase price of model (must be same price as listed on the receipt), upload a photo or scanned copy of their receipt or invoice for the eligible purchase and bank account details.
‘Casio Cash Back Promotion’ game:
Each key of the partial digital keyboard displayed on screen will relate to a different percentage off amount (e.g. 20% off). The entrant must match three (3) of the same keys with the same percentage (either 5%, 10%, 15% or 20%) to reveal what they have won (i.e. they must play those three (3) keys in a row to win that particular discount). For the sake of clarity, in one (1) game play there will only ever be three (3) keys relating to one (1) discount amount to be found. The number of attempts permitted will be specified on screen during the game. If an entrant is unable to find the matching 3 keys, the entrant may contact the Promoter using the contact form at https://www.winwithcasio.com.a...) on screen and state that they are unable to find the matching 3 keys and the Promoter will provide assistance.
If an entrant fails to match three (3) keys, the entrant may reach out to the Promoter and the Promoter will assist them in completing and matching the three (3) keys in the game. The contact details of the Promoter will be provided on screen during the game.
The chance of winning a certain discount amount will be determined in accordance with the below percentages:
- 55% of all claims will receive 5%
- 30% of all claims will receive 10%
- 10% of all claims will receive 15%
- 5% of all claims will receive 20%
If an online entry is received after 12/09/22 at 11:59 pm AEST, it will be deemed invalid and ineligible for the Promotion.
In the event that the entrant is unable to provide a clear scanned copy/photo of the proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) with their entry form, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, deem the entry invalid and forfeit the entrant’s right to the cashback offer. The proof of purchase must clearly specify the store of purchase as a Participating Retailer, that the purchase requirement was met and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to submitting an entry.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Eligible Models: SA46, SA76, SA77, CTK240, LKS250, LKS450, CTS100BK, CTS300BK, CTS1RD, CTS1WE, CTS1BK, CTS400BK, CTS500BK, CTS1000V, CTX700, CTX800, CTX3000, CTX5000, CTX9000IN, CDPS110BK, CDPS110WE, CDPS160BK, CDPS160RD, CDPS360BK, PXS1100BK, PXS1100WE, PXS1100RD, PXS3100BK, PX770BK, PX770WE, PX770BN, PX870BK, PX870WE, PX870BN, AP270BK, AP270WE, AP270BN, AP470BK, AP470WE, AP470BN, AP710BK.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted over the Promotional Period. Only one (1) entry can be submitted per eligible purchase.
Cash Back Details:
Upon completing the ‘Casio Cash Back Promotion’ game, the entrant will be notified on screen of the cashback offer they will receive (either 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% cashback). Successful entrants will receive a cashback offer on their eligible Casio Digital Piano or Keyboard purchased during the Promotional Period.
The cashback is calculated based on the purchase price (including GST) of the instrument from the retailer as listed on the invoice/receipt submitted with the online entry form.
Entrants will receive an email confirmation once their entry has been validated within 30 days. Once the entry have been validated, please allow up to 60 business days for the funds transfer to be cleared into the entrant’s nominated account. Cashback will only be issued as a direct deposit into the entrant’s bank account. The cashback will be issued to the person as named on the entry form and paid to the entrant by direct deposit into the entrant’s nominated bank account.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide the relevant correct bank account details when prompted including their account name as it appears on their account. The entrant must provide correct bank account and contact details before the Promoter can release the funds. Any charges incurred due to incorrect bank details provided to the Promoter will not be paid by the Promoter. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for a entrant providing incorrect banking details and the cashback amount being paid into a wrong account; and will not re-issue the cashback to another account in such a case.
If a prize is not claimed the prize will be forfeited and no re-draw will be conducted for the prize.
Winners of prizes with a discount amount of $250 or more will be published at https://www.winwithcasio.com.au/winners.
Total Prize Pool:
Approximate estimate of up to AUD$40,000.00, based on maximum anticipated redemptions.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entering the cashback offer in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Retailers, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to the cashback offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased to entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry submission. If the Promoter invalidates an entry and forfeits the entrant’s right to the cashback offer, the money already awarded for the cashback to be returned to the Promoter.
- Instant Win:
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon completion of the ‘Casio Cash Back Promotion’ game.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The cashback is not exchangeable or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the cashback, any delay or failure relating to the cashback itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify the cashback offer, subject to any written directs from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entry and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct or fraud calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Multiple entries using the same purchase receipt will be deemed invalid by the Promoter and are not eligible for the cashback offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the cashback offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the cashback (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the cashback or acceptance of the cashback.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/01214, SA Permit No. T22/967 and NSW Permit No. TP/01561.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.