Terms & Conditions
Chemist Warehouse x CeraVe Locker Room Rugby Kicking Game ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- Event Activations:
- How to Enter & Earn Points in Game:
- Entries permitted:
- Winner Determination:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Chemist Warehouse x CeraVe Locker Room Rugby Kicking Game
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000 & CW Media PTY LTD ACN 606 548 298, ABN 43 913 252 975, 6 Albert Street Preston, Vic 3072, on behalf of the Chemist Warehouse and e-Pharmacy group.
All references to the Promoter in these terms refer to both entities listed above.
Start date: 21/06/23 at 04:00 pm AEST
End date: 12/07/23 at 07:35 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian and NZ residents who are 18 years and over.
- State of Origin Game 2 – Outside of Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Address: 40 Castlemaine St, Milton QLD 4064 Date: 21st June 2023 (4pm - 7:35pm AEST)
- State of Origin Game 3 – Outside of Accor Stadium, Sydney Address: Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 Date: 12th July 2023 (4pm - 7:35pm AEST)
How to Enter & Earn Points in Game:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must play the Rugby Kicking Game set up at an Event Activation during the Promotional Period. See below for further details on how to play the game and earn points.
- Player enters their details as requested on screen at the activation before commencing the game (must provide their full name, email address, phone number, and confirm they are 18 years or over), and consents to sign up to receipt of marketing (including newsletters) from both the Promoter (CeraVe) and Chemist Warehouse.
- Player selects team from the 2 options.
- Player will be shown instructions on screen of game play.
- The aim of the game is to target the ball through the goal posts and achieve the highest score possible within the 2 minute time limit.
- There are 5 stages, each stage the player is kicking the ball from a different angle to the goal increasing the difficulty.
- During each stage the player will have 3 balls to play.
- To aim the ball the player will see 2 lines with a moving ball, the player must tap the screen to stop the corresponding ball when they are happy with its placement.
i. Horizontal line - This relates to the aim of the ball from left to right
ii. Vertical line - This relates to the aim of the ball up and down.
- Once the above has been locked in via 2 taps, the players kick will be made.
- Each kick that makes it through the goal will pass through a coloured square.
i. red, the widest square the size of inside the goal post, this has the lowest points value.
ii. orange, in the centre of the red square and scores the second lowest points.
iii. green located at the centre of the orange and scores the highest points value.
- Each gate scores a different set of points, the aim is to get as many balls through the green gate as possible.
- Any balls that miss or rebound do not score any points.
- The total score is calculated based on all the shots made.
- Each player only gets 1 attempt to enter the competition.
- Top 10 Scores are displayed on leaderboard.
Only one (1) eligible entry and game play permitted per person (across both events).
- The entrant will the highest valid score at the end of the Promotional Period will be deemed the winner and receive the prize outlined below.
- In the event that two (2) or more people are tied with equal highest score, the entrant that played the game first will win.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $3,500.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a trip for two (2) people to the 2023 NRL Grand Final and includes:
Chemist Warehouse is an official sponsor of the NRL and is authorised by NRL to award tickets to the 2023 NRL Grand Final a part of this Promotion.
Up to AUD$3,500.00
- Travel must be taken on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with the 2023 NRL Grand Final. If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with this event, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate/overseas travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
- If the prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize in lieu.
- The NRL Grand Final tickets are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
The winner will be contacted by email within seven (7) business days of the Promotion end date.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entrant with the next highest valid score, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The winner will be determined by skill. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.