Terms & Conditions
Coca Cola Indies Partners Program 2020 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Winner Determination:
- Prize Conditions:
- Prize Awarded:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 68 076 594 119, L14, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia.
Start date: 16/09/20 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 30/11/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is open to Australian resident aged 18 years or over who are multi-site operators (MSOs) and single site operators (SSOs) that are invited by the Promoter to participate in this Promotion.
MSOs and SSOs will be placed into Categories. There will be a total of four (4) Categories:
- Category A: MSOs Scanned
- Category B: MSOs Unscanned
- Category C: SSOs
- Category D: SSOs Foodland
- Category E: SSOs TAS
Category C & D SSOs will be placed into State/Territory sub-groups within their Category.
Each operator will be notified of their Category and/or sub-category by the CCA representative once established.
How to Enter:
To enter, an MSO or SSO must complete the following during the Promotional Period, in accordance with their category:
Category A & C & E
- range at least 20 Cold Drinks;
- activate the Cold Drink Reset Point of sale material;
- execute the monthly R2P2 display;
- activate the Lead In & Lead Out Promotions;
- activate the monthly focus point of sale;
- grow their Cold Drink sales by at least 20% (“Cold Drink Target”). This is determined by referring to Physical Case purchase growth for CCA Cold drink SKU’s only as measured by Metcash and/or CCA Warehouse Withdrawals by the MSO during the Promotional Period compared with the same period the year prior; AND
- grow their total store sales by at least 5% (“Total Store Growth Target”). This is determined by referring to Physical Case purchase growth for all CCA SKU’s or “total store” inclusive of cold drink as measured by Metcash and/or CCA Warehouse Withdrawals by the MSO during the Promotional Period compared with the same period the year prior.
Category B & D
range at least 20 Cold Drinks;
activate the Cold Drink Reset Point of sale material;
execute the monthly R2P2 display;
activate the Lead In & Lead Out Promotions;
activate the monthly focus point of sale;
grow their Cold Drink sales by at least 5% (“Cold Drink Target”). This is determined by referring to Physical Case purchase growth for CCA Cold drink SKU’s only as measured by Metcash and/or CCA Warehouse Withdrawals by the MSO during the Promotional Period compared with the same period the year prior; AND
grow their total store sales by at least 5% (“Total Store Growth Target”). This is determined by referring to Physical Case purchase growth for all CCA SKU’s or “total store” inclusive of cold drink as measured by Metcash and/or CCA Warehouse Withdrawals by the MSO during the Promotional Period compared with the same period the year prior.
The Promoter will provide all promotional and point of sale material to allow the MSO/SSO to comply with the above requirements.
CCA ‘Cold Drinks’ for the purpose of this Promotion are the SKUs listed below:
- TCCC 250ml
- MTFLS 250ml
- TCCC 600ml
- MTF 600ml
- MTF Flavours 600ml
- Pump 750ml
- MTF Lightly Sparkling 450ml
MTF Lightly Sparkling Flavours 450ml
Category A (MSOs Scanned) & B (MSOs Unscanned): Each MSO in Category A & B that meets ALL the requirements in How to Enter above, including their Cold Drink Target AND Total Store Growth Target will be awarded the Major Prize.
Category C (SSOs) & Category D (SSOs Foodland):
SSOs in Category C and Category D will be included in the following State/Territory sub-groups: (1) QLD, (2) VIC, (3) SA/NT, (4) WA and (5) NSW/ACT.
The top eight (8) SOOs within each State/Territory sub-group of Category C and Category D that obtain the highest total store growth percentage, will win the Major Prize.
Category E (SSOs TAS):
The top five (5) SOOs in Category E that obtain the highest total store growth percentage, will win the Major Prize.
Tie-Break Mechanic: In the event that two or more MSOs or SSOs are tied for a prize, the MSO or SSO that has purchased the highest number of physical cases of CCA Cold drink SKU’s during the Promotional Period, measured by Metcash and/or CCA Warehouse Withdrawals will be deemed the winner.
If a tie still exists, each tied MSO or SSO will be sent a tie break question to answer in 25-words or less. The tied MSO or SSO which provides the best answer to the question, as determined by the Promoter, based on creative merit, will win the prize. If an MSO fails to supply an answer by the time and in the method specified by the Promoter, they will be deemed ineligible for the prize.
Details of the Major Prize for each Category are listed below.
Major Prize Conditions:
- Travel must be taken between 08/02/21 and 11/02/21. If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel on the aforementioned date/s required by the Promoter to coincide with this event, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- The Major Prize is subject to change pending travel restrictions.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
A representative of the Promoter will contact the owner or another representative of a Major Prize winning MSO or SSO, and they will be required to nominate the person/s who will be travelling on the Major Prize Trip. All persons nominated must be a current employee or manager or owner of the winning MSO or SSO, and any nominations are subject to approval of the Promoter. Changes to the list of traveler/s initially provided is not permitted, unless otherwise advised by the Promoter.
The winners will be contacted by phone within thirty (30) days after the Promotion End Date of 30/11/20.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the store/MSO/SSO who otherwise would have been the winner had the original store/MSO/SSO not participated in the Promoter, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The prize will either be awarded to the owner or the manager or the Promoter's store representative of the winning store (as determined by the Promoter).
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companions may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.