Terms & Conditions
Coca-Cola Love Your Local ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Description:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Coca-Cola Amatil (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 68 076 594 119, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 13 26 53
Start date: 09/11/20 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 31/12/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any jug or two (2) x schooners of any Coca-Cola variety product in one (1) transaction from any venue within Australia which displays advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"). Entrants will receive a game card at the time of purchase, while stocks last; and
- scratch the game card to reveal if they have won an instant win prize. The instant win prizes available to be won are listed below.
How to Claim $1,000 eftpos gift card prize: Any winners of the $1,000 eftpos gift card prize must claim their prize by visiting http://www.loveyourlocal.coke...., following the prompts to the claim form page and fully complete and submit the online form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, mobile number and full address) and unique code from the winning game card received by 11.59pm AEDT 10/01/21.
Entrants who have a winning game card for the $1,000 prize must keep this as proof of purchase. The Promoter may request a photo and/or the winning game card as proof of purchase, and require this before the prize is awarded. Failure to provide the winning game card as and when requested by the Promoter will result in forfeiture of any right to the prize.
Enter Second Chance Draw:
Entrants who have not won an instant win prize, may enter the second chance draw by visiting http://www.loveyourlocal.coke.com.au/
following the prompts to the second chance draw entry page, inputting the requested personal details and submit the fully completed form during the Promotional Period. Limit one (1) 2nd chance drawn entry permitted per qualifying transaction/game card. Non-winners must retain their game card as proof of purchase. The Promoter may request a photo and/or the game card for each 2nd Chance Draw entry submission as proof of purchase, and require this before the prize is awarded. Failure to provide the game card as and when requested by the Promoter will result in forfeiture of any right to the prize.
Limit one (1) game card permitted per qualifying transaction.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $220,000
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Prize 1: The prize is a $1,000 eftpos prepaid gift card
Prize 2: The prize is an AUD$100 venue voucher. Must be redeemed by 31/03/21 at the Participating Venue of win.
Up to 1,000 (1 to be won per Participating Venue)
Prize 3: The prize is an AUD$50 venue voucher. Must be redeemed by 31/03/21 at the Participating Venue of win.
Up to 1,000 (1 to be won per Participating Venue)
Prize 4: The prize is an AUD$20 venue voucher. Must be redeemed by 31/03/21 at the Participating Venue of win.
Up to 3,000 (3 to be won per Participating Venue)
Applicable to All Prizes
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
Applicable to Prize 1
- eftpos prepaid gift cards are issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 (Issuer).
- eftpos prepaid gift cards are valid for use at any eftpos terminal in Australia and require activation before use.
- eftpos prepaid gift cards must be activated within three (3) months of the issue date listed on the card.
- Activated eftpos prepaid gift cards are valid for twelve 12 months from date of issue on the card. Upon expiration, the gift card will not be available for use.
- eftpos prepaid gift cards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the eftpos prepaid gift cards are not included. This may include, for example, any fees charged by merchants for using the card, or currency exchange fees.
- eftpos prepaid gift card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged.
- If for any reason a winner does not redeem the entire balance on the eftpos prepaid gift card by its expiry, any remaining balance on the eftpos prepaid gift card will be forfeited.
- Any unused balance on the eftpos prepaid gift card will not be redeemed as cash.
Redemption of the eftpos prepaid gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the Issuer including those specified on the eftpos prepaid gift card website located at www.activatethecard.com.au.
The winners of the $1,000 prize will be published at http://www.loveyourlocal.coke.com.au/ on 11/01/21.
A second chance draw will be held for unclaimed $1,000 instant win prizes. The draw will be held at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins St, Melbourne VIC, Australia on 05/04/21 at 02:30 pm. The winners of the redraw will be notified via email and published at http://www.loveyourlocal.coke.com.au/ on 16/04/21.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Instant Win:
- Winners will be notified immediately upon scratching the game card if they have won an instant win prize.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Any un-won instant win prizes valued at $1,000 will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The maximum number of promotional game cards that will be distributed during the Promotion is 900,000.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/01303, NSW Authority No. TP/00182 and SA Permit No. T20/1162.