Terms & Conditions
Event Member Invite for Dream Arena ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible claimants
- How to Claim
- Claims permitted
- Total Gift Pool
- Gift Details
- Further Gift Details
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Event Member Invite for Dream Arena
Nike Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 99 055 141 743, Level 3, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 656 453
Start date: 30/06/23
End date: 06/07/23 at 11:59 pm AEST (or when 200 valid claims are received, whichever is first to occur)
Claims are only open to NSW residents who are 18 years or older and NXP members.
How to Claim
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps:
- unlock the invite communication received via their app inbox (sent on 30/06/23); and
- follow the link to the online registration form and provide the requested registration details.
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Total Gift Pool
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
Each successful claimant will have the opportunity to attend the Dream Arena launch event in Sydney with a friend (on 07/07/23) as a guest of Nike.
Individuals who attend the George Street Nike Store on the night of the event and make themselves known to promotional staff will have the opportunity to customise a Nike blank jersey or hat. Items choice will be on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
The first 100 individuals to claim in store will be able to personalise a Nike blank jersey or hat on the night of the event. There are 50 jerseys and 50 hats available for customisation on the night of the event (for both individuals participating via this promotion and other event attendees).
Those members who miss out on customising a jersey or hat in store on the night of the event will be given the opportunity to come back to the George Street Nike Store to personalise a Nike blank jersey or hat (for themselves only). These claimants must collect a ‘Bounce Back’ card from the George Street Nike Store in order to claim their customised item at a later date. Item choice will also be on a ‘first come first served’ basis in the case of ‘Bounce Back’ customers.
100 (100 jerseys and 100 caps)
$35.00 (jerseys) or $30.00 (caps)
Further Gift Details
The following further details apply to this offer:
- The friends of the claimants who personalise their items on the night of the Dream Arena launch event in Sydney must sign up for a Nike membership (if they do not already have one) – friends who are not willing to sign up for a Nike membership will not be eligible for the customised item.
- Claimants will be able to select a maximum of four (4) heat patches in total for use on their customised item.
- Jerseys will be available in limited sizes and distributed on a ‘first in best dressed’ basis. Hats are ‘one size fits all’.
- Claimants who do not get the opportunity to customise their item on the night of the Dream Arena launch event will have until 29/07/23 to visit the George Street Nike Store to customise and collect their item.
- Individuals who do not claim their item by 29/07/23 will forfeit the gift entirely (and no substitute will be offered).
- All travel associated with attending the Dream Arena launch event in Sydney are the responsibility of the claimants (and their friends).
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claim into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant’s details (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2024 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.