Terms & Conditions
Flow Motion Project Triumph Thruxton 1200 R ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Conditions:
- Prize conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Flow Motion Project Triumph Thruxton 1200 R
Jase Holdings Pty Ltd, trading as Flow Motion Project ABN 43 645 791 500, 2/353 Shepperton Rd, East Victoria Park WA 6981, Australia. Ph: 1300 407 697
Start date: 29/11/22 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 06/02/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter, individuals must visit flowmotionproject.com and purchase a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum membership package during the Promotional Period. For the sake of clarity, individuals who have purchased a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum membership prior to the Promotion commencing will also receive an entry into the draw.
Entries will be awarded based on the membership package purchased, as follows:
- Bronze Membership: 1 entry;
- Silver Membership: 5 entries;
- Gold Membership: 15 entries; and
- Platinum Membership: 50 entries.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
Entry will be limited to a maximum of 9,000 entrants/memberships. For the sake of clarity, the number of entries will most likely be higher than the number of entrants, and will depend on the membership package purchased. Entry to the Promotion is limited to the first 9,000 entrants. Once 9,000 memberships have been purchased, the draw will automatically be closed. This will be announced via the Promoter’s social media platforms. For the sake of clarity, 9,000 entrants means 9,000 individual participants may enter, all of which may hold more than one entry in the Promotion. Details of how many entries are held by each entrant or how many entries are held in total by all entrants combined will not be disclosed.
The Promoter reserves the right to offer bonus entries at any time during the Promotional Period, including but not limited to during an ‘Early Bird’ entry period. Details on bonus entries and eligibility periods will be set out at flowmotionproject.com during the Promotional Period.
To the extent permitted by law, all membership packages purchased are final and no refunds will be given.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $68,830.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Prize 1: The prize is a Custom Triumph Thruxton 1200 R café racer (2016) built by Wenley Andrews of Wenley Moto Design including all vehicle transfer charges.
Up to AUD$67,330.00
Draw: computerised random selection - 08/02/22 at 3:00 pm AEDT
Prize 2: The prize is a $1,000 Flow Motion Project Voucher which can be used to purchase any motorcycle related, goods, apparel, parts, accessories or services via the Flow Motion website or at a participating retailer.
Draw: computerised random selection - 08/02/22 at 3:00 pm AEDT
Prize 3: The prize is a $500 Flow Motion Project Voucher which can be used to purchase any motorcycle related, goods, apparel, parts, accessories or services via the Flow Motion website or at a participating retailer.
Draw: computerised random selection - 08/02/22 at 3:00 pm AEDT
The following conditions apply to Prize 1:
- The motorcycle is not LAMS approved and requires a ‘R’ licence to ride.
- The prize will be delivered in-person within 3 weeks from date of winner notification.
- The only warranty given by the Promoter with respect to the motorcycle is that it is roadworthy when given to the winner. No extended warranty is given.
- Insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is subject to any applicable terms and conditions of the supplier and the dealership.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the motorcycle in their own name, then the winner may assign the motorcycle to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the motorcycle is awarded.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within three (3) weeks of the draw (subject to any COVID-19 related delays or disruptions).
The following conditions apply to Prize 2 & 3:
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- The prize will be delivered by email within three (3) weeks from date of winner notification.
The winners will be contacted immediately by phone and then in writing within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at flowmotionproject.com and via the Promoter’s social media channels on 08/02/22.
Prizes must be claimed by 07/03/22 at 3:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 08/03/22 at 3:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified immediately by phone and then in writing within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be published at flowmotionproject.com and via the Promoter’s social media channels by 10/03/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at flowmotionproject.com.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 3:00 pm AEDT on 08/02/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- Prizes will be drawn in descending order of value.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/01303.2, NSW Authority No. TP/01233.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.