Terms & Conditions
For The Love (Gold Coast & Melb) ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Participating Festivals & Offer Duration:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim Offer:
- Claims permitted:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
For The Love (Gold Coast & Melb)
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited t/a ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879, The Bendigo Centre - 22 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia. Ph: 1300 002 258
Up customers can get special pricing on select food and beverage items at the Participating Festivals (e.g. type of offers which may run are: $1 soft serve ice creams, $1 slushies, $1 non-alcoholic and alcoholic, etc). The offers will only be available on a first come first serve basis, while stocks last, with a limited food and beverage stock available for any given offer.
Non-Up customers will be required to pay the regular retail price for items in the Up area and will not be entitled to redeem any Offer.
Participating Festivals & Offer Duration:
The Promotion will be conducted at the Up area at the following festivals:
- For The Love Festival, Doug Jennings Park (QLD) on 25/2/23
- For The Love Festival, Catani Gardens (VIC) on 04/03/23
The offer will only be available at select beverage and food outlets within the Up area at each Participating Festival where advertising for the offer is displayed at the outlet. Further details of any offer and items subject to an offer will be specified or clearly marked on the menu or otherwise published at the outlets.
The offers will be available all day (while stocks last). Any alcoholic drink offers are limited to 1x per person for the duration of the festival. Patrons are also limited to one item per transaction for all Offers.
Claims are only open to Up customers who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim Offer:
To claim an Offer, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit the designated Up area at the entrance or inside the For The Love Festival (Gold Coast and Melbourne) and show staff their physical or digital Up card after which they will receive an Up wrist band; and
- purchase any food / beverages subject to an Offer from the designated Up area at the festival using their Up card (digital or physical).
Any advertised Offer may be claimed multiple times – with a maximum of one (1) item per transaction (excluding any alcohol drink or energy drink offer which may only be claimed only per person at each Participating Festival).
For the sake of clarity, eligible claimants are limited to one (1) alcoholic and energy drink offer purchase at each Participating Festival and must show their Up wrist band at the time of purchase in order to claim the drink offer (this will be marked by staff if the available alcohol or energy drink discount is used).
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming an offer in this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the respective time frames listed in the Schedule above, while stock of items subject to an offer last.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/.... Claim and continued participation in this Promotion is subject to the Participating Venue's liquor serving policy.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by any third party to provide an item subject to an offer under this Promotion, any delay or failure relating to the item itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of weather, computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify an offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their offer claim, the claimant will forfeit the opportunity to obtain the item subject to the offer for the discounted price and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim an offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and the Promoter may forfeit their right to participate in any future offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any item subject to an offer under this Promotion (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to an offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners. Learn more.