Terms & Conditions
Harris Coffee ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Woolworths Group Limited (t/a Woolies X - “Everyday Rewards”) ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 1300 331 753
Start date: 05/05/21 at 9:00 am AEST
End date: 15/06/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age and over who are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member.
For the purpose of these terms an ‘’Existing Everyday Rewards Member’’ is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card (“Registered Card”) issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member with a valid mailing address linked to their
Everyday Rewards accountat the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
Entrants must ensure their Everyday Rewards account details are up to date with their current, valid email address and phone number to be eligible for a prize.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase a 200g or 1kg packet of Harris Coffee (coffee beans or ground coffee) from a Woolworths supermarket in Australia (including Woolworths Metro and Woolworths Online) ("Participating Venues"); and
- scan their Everyday Rewards Card at the time of purchase (for in-store purchase) or ensure their Everyday Rewards Card is linked to their Woolworths Online account at the time of purchase (for online purchases).
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- only one (1) entry can be submitted per qualifying transaction; and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry requirements above.
Limit one (1) prize per person (excluding SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Prize 1: The prize is a reconditioned 2003 Land Rover Defender td5, with 5 speed manual transmission and 3 months registration.
The prize includes the following:
The colour of the vehicle will be determined by the Promoter subject to availability.
The only warranty given by the Promoter with respect to the vehicle is that it is roadworthy when given to the winner. No extended warranty is given.
Land Rover is not a sponsor or participant of this Promotion.
Draw: computerised random selection - 23/06/21 at 2:30 pm AEST
Prize 2: The prize is a Yeti 14oz Rambler Mug.
Mugs will automatically be posted out to prize winners to the mailing address linked to their Everyday Rewards account.
Draw: computerised random selection - 23/06/21 at 2:30 pm AEST
- Insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner must collect the prize from Adventure Merchants in Marrickville, NSW . Any ancillary costs associated with collecting the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may, at their own cost, assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded and collected from Adventure Merchants. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
The Prize 1 winner will be contacted via email and phone using the contact details linked to their Everyday Rewards account within fourteen (14) days of the draw.
Prize 2 winners will be contacted by email to the email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account within fourteen (14) days of the draw.
The Prize 1 winner will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html
on 30/06/21. The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the draw.
Prize must be claimed by 26/07/21 at 2:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 27/07/21 at 2:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details linked to their Everyday Reward account within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. Any major prize winner will be published at https://www.woolworthsrewards.... on 03/08/21.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 2:30 pm AEST on 23/06/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of Prize 1, as specified in the Schedule above.
- The next 250 valid entries drawn will be the winners of Prize 2, as specified in the Schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries, in the case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/00498, NSW Authority No. TP/00082 and SA Permit No. T21/359.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.