Terms & Conditions
Help Hub Mastercard Priceless Competition ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter
- Entries permitted
- Total Prize Pool
- Prize Details
- Prize Conditions
- Winner notification
- Unclaimed Prizes
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Help Hub Mastercard Priceless Competition
Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, 201 Sussex Street, Darling Park, Tower 2, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 02 9292 9222
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at [email protected] or on 02 9292 9222.
Start date: 10/10/23 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 20/11/23 at 09:00 am AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding VIC) residents who are 18 years or over who are existing NRMA Insurance Help Hub customers.
Note: Individuals that: (i) join Help Hub during the Promotional Period; and (ii) satisfy all other entry requirements, are considered as eligible entrants for the purposes of this Promotion.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, visit https://www.nrma.com.au/help-hub/priceless-whitsundays-competition and follow the prompts to fully complete and submit the valid online entry form for the Promotion with their personal details as requested.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool
Up to AUD $28,220.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Prize: The prize is an 8-day experience in the Whitsundays for the winner and their chosen travel companion (aged 18 years or over), in accordance with the itinerary and conditions outlined in the Prize Conditions section below, which includes:
Up to AUD$28,220.00, depending on date and exact point of departure
Draw: Computerised random selection – 01/12/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT
- Travel must be taken between 15/02/24 and 13/12/2024. Prize cannot be taken during the following ‘Travel Black Out Periods’ (inclusive):
- 29 March 2024 – 26 April 2024;
- 22 June 2024 – 19 July 2024;
- 14 September 2024 – 11 October 2024; and
- 16 August 2024 – 24 August 2024.
- If the winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel by the date required by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- The winner should provide at least 70 days’ notice of their intended travel dates.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. All arrangements are subject to booking and flight availability and the itinerary may be modified due to weather, availability and any other unforeseen circumstances.
- With regards to the non-operation of a tour/activity, the winner will be offered an alternative day and/or time or destination. If there are any additional charges incurred due to change of destination/tour, then the winner would be responsible for these costs. If an alternative is not an option, then Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd ABN 53 143 050 043 (“Mastercard”) or its agent will provide a voucher (to the value of the prize component not taken) to the winner.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the participating prize provider and associated service providers.
- The winner and their chosen travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The winner and their chosen travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have requisite vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance (including travel insurance), vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in to cover any incidentals that are not included in the prize.
- Both the winner and their chosen travel companion must be aged 18 years or over.
- The winner will be contacted by Mastercard (or its agent) to make the applicable travel arrangements.
- The winner and their chosen travel companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their chosen travel companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their chosen travel companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
For the purposes of the prize, the following activities are the Included Activities:
- Activities at Qualia
- Daily à la carte breakfast at the Long Pavilion restaurant
- Gourmet dinner (upon arrival) at Qualia’s Long Pavilion or Pebble Beach restaurant
- Non-alcoholic beverages at Qualia
- Use of a golf buggy for the duration of the stay at Qualia
- Use of non-motorised watercraft for the duration of the stay at Qualia
- VIP chauffeur service around Hamilton Island for the duration of the stay at Qualia
- 90-minute massage at Spa qualia for two people
- Talk and Taste Sake & Sashimi experience for two people
- Journey to Heart Island by helicopter
- Return scenic helicopter flight to the Heart Reef
- 90-minute stay on the Heart Reef Pontoon
- Glass bottom boat tour of the Heart Reef Lagoon
- Use of snorkeling equipment during the glass bottom boat tour of the Heart Reef Lagoon
- Whitehaven Beach Getaway by helicopter
- Return scenic helicopter flight to Whitehaven Beach
- 75-minute stay on Whitehaven Beach
- Activities at Reefworld on Hardy Reef
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon teas and lunch
- Dinner experience under the stars
- Complimentary soft drinks, beer and wine
- Private guided snorkeling tour and semi-submarine tour
- Access to the underwater observatory
- Activities at Hamilton Island Beach Club
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Use of the Beach Club lounge, pool and restaurant
- Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment
- Use of the gym, spa, sauna and tennis court
- VIP chauffeur service for the duration of the stay at the Hamilton Island Beach Club
- Day 1: Gourmet dinner (upon arrival) at Qualia
- Day 2: Whitehaven Beach Getaway by helicopter, and 75-minute stay on Whitehaven Beach
- Day 3: 90-minute massage and Talk and Taste Sake & Sashimi dinner experience at Qualia
- Day 4: Journey to Heart Island by helicopter and 90-minute stay on Heart Island pontoon
- Day 5: Overnight experience in an underwater Reefsuite at Reefworld with Cruise Whitsundays and dining experience under the stars
- Day 6: Private guided snorkeling tour and semi-submarine tour, Return to Hamilton Island
- Day 7: Day at leisure
- Day 8: VIP transfer to airport, Depart Hamilton Island
Full list of 7-nights’ accommodation and itinerary:
Day 1 - Day 5: 4 x nights’ accommodation at a Windward Pavilion at Qualia, 20 Whitsunday Blvd, Whitsundays QLD 4802 (Qualia)
Day 5 – Day 6: 1 night overnight experience in an underwater Reefsuite at Reefworld with Cruise Whitsundays. Guests will be given details of the departure point and time for Reefworld when the booking date is confirmed.
Day 6 – Day 8: 2 nights’ accommodation at a Beach Club room at Hamilton Island Beach Club, 9 Resort Dr, Whitsundays QLD 4802
The winner will be contacted by email and phone by the draw conductor within seven (7) days of the draw. By entering, entrants agree that emails to the winner in relation to claiming a prize will not contain an unsubscribe facility. The winner will be published in https://www.nrma.com.au/win on 08/12/23.
Prize must be claimed by 01/02/24 at 12:00 pm AEDT. To avoid doubt, the travel does not need to be booked to be considered ‘claimed’ for the purposes of these Conditions of Entry. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 02/02/24 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone by the draw conductor within seven (7) days of the redraw. If the prize is redrawn, the winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) online at https://www.nrma.com.au/win on 09/02/24.
If the winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.nrma.com.au/win.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications networks and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with them. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which causes an entry not to be received during the Promotional Period. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees of the following are not eligible to enter the Promotion:
- agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion;
- the Promoter or its related bodies corporate;
- businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion;
- businesses involved in the management of the Promotion; or
- any organisation benefiting from the Promotion,
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 01/12/23 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw reserve winners in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn. If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified in the Schedule, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) and is accurate as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right (acting reasonably), to request proof of identity to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its discretion (acting reasonably), prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry in the event of any inconsistency.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation), reserves the right to amend, extend, cancel or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, in circumstances where an event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter (acting reasonably) to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion (acting reasonably) be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will (acting reasonably) attempt to resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved, the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The winner agrees and consents to co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed. The winner acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their chosen travel companion) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- EXCEPT FOR ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW (IN WHICH CASE THAT LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM ALLOWABLE BY LAW), AND SUBJECT TO CLAUSE 23, THE PROMOTER’S LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH IS LIMITED TO THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PROMOTER (INCLUDING ITS RELATED BODIES CORPORATE, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS DIRECTLY CAUSED BY ANY OF THE PROMOTER’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restrict, exclude or modify or purport to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 23/02004, NSW Authority No. TP/260 and SA Permit No. T23/1554.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.