Terms & Conditions
IGA Rewards - Win 1of 5 $100 IGA Gift Cards ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- General Terms:
- ANNEXURE A
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
IGA Rewards - Win 1of 5 $100 IGA Gift Cards
Metcash Trading Limited ABN 61 000 031 569, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 0297413000
Start date: 08/03/23 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 21/03/23 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding TAS) residents who are 18 years and over and hold an IGA Rewards Members account.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase an Eligible Newspaper (see Annexure A below for list) at any IGA Store that is participating in the IGA Rewards program ("Participating Venues"); and
- swipe their IGA Rewards Card at checkout.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction; (b) maximum three (3) entries in total permitted per person; and (c) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry requirements. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents). By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a $100 IGA Gift Card, redeemable at participating IGA Stores.
Draw: computerised random selection - 27/03/23 at 02:30 pm AEDT
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Winner must activate the card as per the instructions on the card.
The prizes will be delivered by mail within 3 weeks from date of winner notification.
The winners will be contacted via their email addresses used to register their IGA Rewards Membership profile or account within seven (7) days of the draw. Winners may also be notified via phone. The winners will be published on the IGA Rewards Website (https://igarewards.com.au/) and IGA Social Media Channels by 11/04/23.
Prizes must be claimed by 29/05/23 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 30/05/23 at 02:30 pm AEST at Metcash Trading Limited, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be contacted via their email addresses used to register their IGA Rewards Membership profile or account within within seven (7) days of the redraw. Winners may also be notified via phone. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) on the IGA Rewards Website (https://igarewards.com.au/) and IGA Social Media Channels by 14/06/23.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published on the IGA Rewards Website.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Metcash Trading Limited, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia at 02:30 pm AEDT on 27/03/23 using computerised random selection.
- The first seventy (70) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP23/00356 and SA Permit No. T23/265.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH MONDAY
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH TUESDAY
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH WEDNESDAY
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH THURSDAY
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH FRIDAY
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH SATURDAY
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
HERALD SUN MONDAY
HERALD SUN TUESDAY
HERALD SUN WEDNESDAY
HERALD SUN THURSDAY
HERALD SUN FRIDAY
HERALD SUN SATURDAY
SUNDAY HERALD SUN
THE COURIER-MAIL MONDAY
THE COURIER-MAIL TUESDAY
THE COURIER-MAIL WEDNESDAY
THE COURIER-MAIL THURSDAY
THE COURIER-MAIL FRIDAY
THE COURIER-MAIL SATURDAY
THE SUNDAY MAIL (QLD)
THE ADVERTISER MONDAY
THE ADVERTISER TUESDAY
THE ADVERTISER WEDNESDAY
THE ADVERTISER THURSDAY
THE ADVERTISER FRIDAY
THE ADVERTISER SATURDAY
THE SUNDAY MAIL (SA)
NT NEWS MONDAY
NT NEWS TUESDAY
NT NEWS WEDNESDAY
NT NEWS THURSDAY
NT NEWS FRIDAY
NT NEWS SATURDAY
CAIRNS POST MONDAY
CAIRNS POST TUESDAY
CAIRNS POST WEDNESDAY
CAIRNS POST THURSDAY
CAIRNS POST FRIDAY
CAIRNS WEEKEND POST
TOWNSVILLE BULLETIN MONDAY
TOWNSVILLE BULLETIN TUESDAY
TOWNSVILLE BULLETIN WEDNESDAY
TOWNSVILLE BULLETIN THURSDAY
TOWNSVILLE BULLETIN FRIDAY
TOWNSVILLE BULLETIN SATURDAY
THE DAILY MERCURY - FRIDAY
THE SUNSHINE COAST DAILY - FRIDAY
GOLD COAST BULLETIN MONDAY
GOLD COAST BULLETIN TUESDAY
GOLD COAST BULLETIN WEDNESDAY
GOLD COAST BULLETIN THURSDAY
GOLD COAST BULLETIN FRIDAY
GOLD COAST BULLETIN SATURDAY
TOOWOOMBA CHRONICLE MONDAY
TOOWOOMBA CHRONICLE TUESDAY
TOOWOOMBA CHRONICLE WEDNESDAY
TOOWOOMBA CHRONICLE THURSDAY
TOOWOOMBA CHRONICLE FRIDAY
TOOWOOMBA CHRONICLE SATURDAY
GEELONG ADVERTISER MONDAY
GEELONG ADVERTISER TUESDAY
GEELONG ADVERTISER WEDNESDAY
GEELONG ADVERTISER THURSDAY
GEELONG ADVERTISER FRIDAY
GEELONG ADVERTISER SATURDAY
THE AUSTRALIAN MONDAY
THE AUSTRALIAN TUESDAY
THE AUSTRALIAN WEDNESDAY
THE AUSTRALIAN THURSDAY
THE AUSTRALIAN FRIDAY
THE WEEKEND AUSTRALIAN
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.