Terms & Conditions
ISO 2023 Campaign ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter
- Entries permitted
- Total Prize Pool
- Prize Details
- The Prize Conditions
- Winner notification
- Unclaimed Prizes
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
ISO 2023 Campaign
N.H.P. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PRODUCTS PROPRIETARY LIMITED ABN 84 004 304 812, 43-67 River St, Richmond, VIC 3121, Australia
Start date: 01/08/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/08/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian and NZ residents who are 18 years and over and are registered electrical contractors.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- spend at least $250* on any ISO™ product/s in one (1) transaction from a registered electrical wholesaler within Australia or New Zealand^ ("Participating Venues"); and
- visit either www.nhp.com.au/isowin (for Australia); or www.nhpnz.co.nz/isowin (for New Zealand), follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and state/territory/region of residence).
*The currency of the $250 spend requirement is based on the country location of the Participating Venue of purchase.
^The registered electrical contractor must have purchased the ISO™ product/s directly from an authorised NHP electrical wholesaler within Australia or New Zealand.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original or a copied receipt for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. Limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents). By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool
Australia: AUD $16,400.00
New Zealand: NZD $5,000.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
AUS Prize: The prize is a travel experience for the winner and a friend which includes:
2 (Australian residents only)
Draw: computerised random selection - 01/09/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
NZ Prize: The prize is an NZD $5,000 Giftpay e-gift card.
The prize will be sent via email.
1 (New Zealand residents only)
Draw: computerised random selection - 01/09/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
The Prize Conditions
AUS Prize Conditions:
- Travel experience must be taken by 27/09/24. If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel on the aforementioned date required by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
- If the prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize in lieu.
E-Gift Card/Voucher/Gift Card Conditions:
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming an e-gift card/voucher/gift card are not included. Any unused balance of an e-gift card/voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of an e-gift card/voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on an e-gift card/voucher/gift card.
The winners will be contacted by email within five (5) days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.nhp.com.au/isowin and on NHP’s social media pages by 08/09/23.
Prizes must be claimed by 02/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 03/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT at NHP Electrical Engineering Products PTY LTD, 43-67 River St, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within five (5) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.nhp.com.au/isowin and on NHP’s social media pages by 10/11/23.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.nhp.com.au/isowin.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at NHP Electrical Engineering Products PTY LTD, 43-67 River St, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia at 12:00 pm AEST on 01/09/23 using computerised random selection.
- Entries will be divided into two (2) groups (based on the country of the Participating Venue of their purchase): Australia and New Zealand.
- The first two (2) valid entries drawn from Australia will each win the AUS Prize.
- The first valid entry drawn from New Zealand will win the NZ Prize.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory/Country or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 23/01157, NSW Authority No. TP/02742 and SA Permit No. T23/905.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.