Terms & Conditions
L'Oreal Movember Internal Fundraising Comp ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Winner Determination:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
L'Oreal Movember Internal Fundraising Comp
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 01/11/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 30/11/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are L’Oreal employees. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
L’Oreal employees who are directly involved in the implementation of this Promotion are not eligible to win.
How to Enter:
Top Donator Entry & Mo Your Own Way Award Entry
To enter the Promotion for the chance to win a top donator prize or the Mo Your Own Way Award, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, join the L’Oreal Australia team on the Movember fundraising website (https://au.movember.com/team/2318584) and donate to the team as prompted on site. Entrants must update their Movember goal on their profile page to specify if they are physically growing a moustache for the campaign or not (if they select they are not, they will be eligible for the Mo Your Own Way Award).
Multiple donations permitted per person.
Best/Worst Moustache Entry
Entrants who have joined the L’Oreal Australia team on the Movember fundraising website (and have updated their Movember goal on their profile page to specify they are physically growing a moustache for the campaign) also have the option to grow a moustache for the Movemeber fundraising campaign for the chance to win the best/worst moustache prize and to enter must take a selfie showing their moustache and send the photo to [email protected] and [email protected] using their L’Oreal work email address, with subject title Movember Comp, during the Promotional Period. Limit one (1) entry permitted per person for this component of the Promotion.
Prize Limit: Limit one (1) prize permitted per person. For the sake of clarity, if an entrant is deemed a winner for a Top Donator prize they may not win the Mo Your Own Way prize.
TOP 3 DONATORS
The top three (3) entrants based on donations to the L’Oreal Australia Movember team (i.e. highest money raised) will each win the respective prize based on their placing as listed below:
$300 pre-paid Australia Post mastercard gift card
$200 pre-paid Australia Post mastercard gift card
$150 pre-paid Australia Post mastercard gift card
If there is a tie for any of the top 3 placings then the Promoter will redistribute prize funds accordingly so all entrants placed first, second and third will each win a prize – e.g. if two people are tied with having raised the most money, 2 x first prize gift cards of $200 would be awarded, $150 for second place, $100 for third place. The L’Oreal employees implementing this Promotion will have full control as to how the prize funds will be split amongst those tied.
The entrant with the best moustache and the entrant with the worst moustache grown (based on photo submitted on entry), as determined by select members of the L’Oreal team coordinating this Promotion, will each win a $150 pre-paid Australia Post mastercard gift card.
MO YOUR OWN WAY AWARD
The top entrant based on donations to the L’Oreal Australia Movember team (i.e. highest money raised) (excluding winners of the Top Donators prizes, plus must have not specified they are physically growing a moustache on their profile page) will win the Mo Your Own Way Award and receive a $150 pre-paid Australia Post mastercard gift card. If there is a tie, the same tie break mechanic listed for the Top Donator prizes will apply.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) business days of the judging.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry or next highest donator (as applicable), conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.