Terms & Conditions
L'Oreal Shampoo n' Things - Just for You Competition ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries Permitted:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
L'Oreal New Zealand Pty Ltd, Level 2, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, New Zealand 1051. Ph: 09 583 4000
Start date: 06/07/20 at 12:01 am NZST
End date: 11:59 pm NZST on 17/08/20 (for sales) and 24/08/20 (for entry submission)
Entry is only open to NZ residents who are 18 years and over and are a current Shampoo N Things retail assistant.
Any person who is no longer a Shampoo N Things employee at the time of prize distribution will be deemed invalid and will automatically forfeit their right to a prize
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
- complete the below to be eligible for the points referenced:
Points Eligible to Obtain
Sell any full-sized product from L’Oréal’s five (5) brands of: Kérastase, L'Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Purelogy, Matrix
Single Product = 1 point
Gift Pack from L’Oréal’s five brands with 2 or 3 products = 3 points
- complete the tracker form (provided by their L’Oréal sales rep or L’Oréal NZ head office). For every point achieved (in accordance with the above table), cross off the tracker;
- provide their personal details as requested: their name, Shampoo N Things Branch;
- select the respective prize options (based on points obtained), as applicable;
- get their manger to sign and approve the tracker;
- attach the tracker to the Kitomba Sales receipt/s related to the respective sales for which points were earned; and
- send the completed entry to: Just for You, Rodney Wayne Head Office, Level 2, Medtech House, 48 Market Place, Auckland 1010 NO LATER THAN MONDAY 24th AUGUST 2020.
Competition starts on Monday 6th July 2020 | Competition finishes (for sales) on Monday 17th August 2020
Entries to be in by Monday 24th August 2020.
An entrant may claim points for an eligible purchase once only.
Multiple tracker sheets may be completed by the same person but they must complete a full tracker sheet first before they can commence completing another. I.e. once 300 points are achieved, they can start to complete a second tracker sheet.
Offer Component (guaranteed prizes)
Each entrant will receive a prize or prizes based on the number of valid points obtained on their tracker form. The minimum number of points required to qualify for a respective prize is listed below:
*All prizes options where specified are subject to availability. In the event that a prize is no longer available, another prize of similar type and/or value will be provided in lieu.
Dyson Hairdryer prize (1 prize)
The Dyson Hairdryer prize is a Dyson SupersonicTM hair dryer Professional edition (valued at NZD$549)
The entrant who receives the highest number of points (based on tracker sheets submitted) will win the Dyson Hairdryer prize. If two (2) or more entrants are tied with the highest number of points, the Promoter will conduct a random draw from those tied entries to determine the winner.
If an entrant has won a prize, the prize will be delivered directly to their Rodney Wayne salon of employment.
In the event of an unclaimed Dyson prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the next highest ranked entrant in the same store group (based on points), or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter. Prizes are for personal use and must not be on-sold for profit.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.