Terms & Conditions
Member Days Gift Card Giveaway ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter
- Participating Nike Stores
- Total Prize Pool
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Member Days Gift Card Giveaway
Nike Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 99 055 141 743, Level 3, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 656 453
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at [email protected] or on 1300 656 453
Start date: 03/11/23 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 03/11/23 at close of business
Entry is only open to ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC and WA residents who are Nike members.
How to Enter
During the Promotional Period, prizes will be randomly seeded into shopping bags and shoe boxes of up to fifty (50) Nike Members when they purchase a pair of Air Force 1s or any Lifestyle Footwear Product at a participating Nike store (as outlined below).
Participating Nike Stores
ACT: Nike Canberra, Nike Clearance Store Canberra. NSW: Nike Broadway, Nike Charleston, Nike Eastgardens, Nike Factory Store Birkenhead Point, Nike Factory Store Homebush, Nike George Street, Nike Macarthur Square, Nike Macquarie Centre, Nike Miranda, Nike Parramatta, Nike Rouse Hill, Nike Wollongon, Nike Sydney City, Nike Bondi Junction, Nike Burwood, Nike Neutral Bay, Nike Warringah Mall, Nike Castle Hill and Nike Chatswood. QLD: Nike Brisbane City, Nike Carindale, Nike Chermside, Nike Factory Store Brisbane Airport, Nike Factory Store Jindalee, Nike Garden City, Nike Indooroopilly, Nike Pacific Fair, Nike Robina, Nike Unite Gold Coast. SA: Nike Unite Adelaide. VIC: Nike Brighton, Nike Eastland, Nike Emporium, Nike Fountain Gate, Nike Highpoint, Nike Melbourne Central, Nike Northland, Nike Southland, Nike Unite Uni Hill, Nike Werribee, Nike Unite South Wharf. WA: Nike Carousel, Nike Claremont, Nike Gateway, Nike Hay Street, Nike Joondalup, Nike Karrinyup, Nike Morley.
Total Prize Pool
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a $50 Nike gift card, redeemable at the store of receipt.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the participating venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize within a reasonable time, as specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The winner will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.