Terms & Conditions
Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd Jacob's Creek Summer 2020 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Instant Win Prizes:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd ABN 75 007 870 046, 167 Fullarton Rd, Dulwich, SA 5065, Australia. Ph: 1300 363 153
Start date: 01/11/20 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 28/02/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any Jacob's Creek wine from any store in Australia (including online) displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"); and
- visit Jacobscreeksummer.com, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested and upload a photo or scanned copy of their purchase receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Entrants will be notified immediately on-screen upon submission of the entry form as to whether or not they have won an instant prize (pending receipt validation). The notification will include detail of the winner’s prize. Once a receipt has been submitted, the winner will receive an eDM confirming if their entry has been approved or declined within 1 business day. The instant win prizes available to be won are listed below.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying purchase.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction/receipt (regardless of the number of Jacob's Creek wine product/s in excess of one (1) purchased within the transaction); and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Depending on the number of entrants, the total prize pool is expected to exceed $200,000.
Instant Win Prizes:
Every 25th entry received during the Promotional Period will win a prize (subject to verification)
The available prizes to be won are listed below.
Prizes valued at $100 or less will be awarded randomly throughout the Promotional Period, based on the number of entrants and in accordance with the following ratio:
The number of units of each prize over $100 available to be won are listed below. These prizes will be awarded randomly to every 100th entry and will be available until the prize pool is exhausted.
Once you have been verified as a valid entrant, you will be sent your prize via email in accordance with the details provided in your entry.
Each instant win prize is a Prezzee Swap eGift card which can be exchanged/swapped for a specific e-gift card of equal value from the winner’s choice of one (1) of the below retailers:
- Best Restaurants
- Red Balloon
- The Hotel Card / Global Hotel Card / Travel Associates
- Boating Camping and Fishing (BCF)
- David Jones
Prezzee Voucher Conditions:
- Winners will receive a link via email which will redirect to an activation page. To redeem a prize, the winner must activate their Prezzee Swap eGift Card. Winner will be required to click on `Activate' to receive the Prezzee Swap eGift Card. Winners will have 6 months from the end date of the Promotion to activate their Prezzee Swap eGift Card.
- Once activated a Prezzee Swap eGift Card with 3 years expiry will be provided to the winner which can be redeemed for a brand of their choice (from options outlined above).
- Entrants must follow the prompts in the email containing the Prezzee Swap e-Gift Card in order to exchange the value for a Specific E-gift card of choice.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable (other than as specified above), redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prezzee Swap eGift Card and the swapped retailer gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, once swapped to a specific retailer card, then the retailer’s terms and conditions will apply, please refer to this before swapping for a gift of choice.
- The prize is exchangeable for another retailer gift card, swappable brands are restricted to the specific e-gift cards listed above. Prezzee Swap e-Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
Prezzee is not the promoter of this campaign
Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry submission if they have won a prize (subject to verification).
The winners of prizes valued at $500 or more will be published at Jacobscreeksummer.com by 05/03/21.
A second chance draw will be held for unclaimed or un-won instant win prizes valued at over $100 only. The draw will be held Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 on 31/05/21 at 02:30 pm. The winners will be contacted by email within two (2) business days of the re-draw. Winners of prizes valued at $500 or more from the redraw will be published at Jacobscreeksummer.com by 04/06/21.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Winners will be notified immediately upon scratching the game card if they have won an instant win prize.
- The probability of winning a prize is 1 out of 25.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Any instant win prizes that are valued at more than $100 will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The Promoter warrants that the purchase of alcohol will not be used as an inducement to enter the Promotion or to encourage: rapid or irresponsible consumption of alcohol; intoxication; the consumption of alcohol by minors; anti-social behaviour; or the consumption of alcohol in restricted alcohol or alcohol-free zones. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/publications/attachments/ds10-alcohol.pdf. The NSW liquor promotion guidelines and intoxication guidelines are available at http://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/01150, NSW Authority Number: TP/00049 and SA Permit No. T20/1013.