Terms & Conditions
PowerPass Hoodie Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Gift Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
PowerPass Hoodie Promotion
PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd ABN 82 055 500 939, 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: 13 24 24
Start date: 03/07/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 13/08/23 at 11:59 pm AEST or once all gifts available are exhausted
This Promotion is only open to Australian residents who are Bunnings Power Pass customers. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase two (2) x 15L products from the Taubmans Professional Range in one (1) transaction via their Bunnings Power Pass account; and
- scan the QR code in store to access the claim page and follow the prompts to fully complete and submit the claim form (while stocks last).
Claimants will be notified via text message, call or email once their hoodie is available. Hoodies will either be delivered to claimants via mail or available for pick up in store (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion).
Proof of Purchase:
The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
Limit one (1) claim per person.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is a White Taubmans branded hoodie available in sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.
The hoodie will be awarded in the claimant’s nominated size, subject to availability.
Gift with Purchase
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the participating venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a gift is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian and where applicable to the gift a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified above for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for claim; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to claim. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift, the Promoter may require a gift already awarded to be returned to the Promoter or a Participating Venue.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a gift is a single event for the claimant (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/01945.
© 2024 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.