Terms & Conditions
Priceline Store Incentive ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible Stores:
- Retail Sales:
- How to Claim:
- How winners are determined
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Priceline Store Incentive
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 05/05/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 13/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry and claims are only open to Priceline Stores within Australia.
Stores must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the Promotional Period and must not have overdue monies owing as at the closing date in order to be eligible to claim any prize.
Retail Sales refers herein to the sales of L’Oreal Paris, Garnier, Thayers, Essie, Nyx and Maybelline products only
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, an Eligible Store must achieve at least 1% Retail Sales growth (comparing Retail Sales during the Promotional Period vs the same period last year (05/05/21 – 13/06/21)). An Eligible Store will receive the respective gift outlined below based on their Growth Tier. Each week, the Eligible Store will receive an update via their Pink Portal system which allows them to track their progress and percentage (%) corresponding to their sales growth. For Eligible Stores that were closed between 5/5/21 and 13/6/21, a similar trading store will be selected by Priceline head office to benchmark sales against.
1% - 4.9% growth
$100 store credit
5% - 9.9% growth
$250 store credit
10% and up
$750 store credit
Each ‘gift’ will be transferred to the Eligible Store and will be addressed to either the Franchisee Partner or Store Manager on behalf of the store, as determined by the Promoter. The courier will require signature upon delivery to ensure the prize is received. The store owner is responsible for distributing or sharing funds with the team.
How winners are determined
At the conclusion of the Promotional Period, the Promoter will review the sales of all Eligible Stores.
The top three (3) Priceline stores with the highest percentage increase in sales (comparing Retail Sales during the Promotional Period vs the same period last year (05/05/21 – 13/06/21)) will each win Prize 1; and the next top five (5) stores will each win Prize 2. In the event of a tie for any of the top positions, the Promoter will re-order any tied stores based on Retail Sales figure (in dollars) during the Promotional Period (from highest to lowest).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $325,000.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Prize 1: The prize is an Ultimate Melbourne Experience for three (3) adults which includes:
Up to AUD$100,000.00
Prize 2: The prize is a $5,000 VISA gift card.
The gift card will be sent to the winning store and will be addressed to either the Franchisee Partner or Store Manager on behalf of the store, as determined by the Promoter. The courier will require signature upon delivery to ensure the prize is received. The store owner will be responsible for distributing or sharing the funds within the team.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Travel Prize Conditions:
- The prize will be awarded to each Winning Store’s franchisee partner or manager and two (2) other people (as nominated by the Winning Store’s franchisee partner or manager internally).
- Travel must be taken on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with the 2022 AFL Grand Final. If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel on the date/s required by the Promoter to coincide with this Event, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- The winner and his/her travel companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid vaccinations and travel documentation. If a winner does not have the required vaccinations needed for any portion of the prize they will forfeit the prize.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the entire prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations. The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
Tickets Prize Conditions:
- This prize is for or relates to AFL Grand Final at MCG on 24/09/22 (the “Event”). If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The AFL Grand Final tickets are subject to the Event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Sales records provided by Priceline head office to the Promoter will be used to determine winners.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to obtain an unfair advantage in the Promotion is prohibited and may render the respective entrant invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.